Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Minimalist Mafia #2

1. Default

It wasn't that what you said was particularly stupid, it was that Hippo was completely unaware of the settup and apparently of how many people were playing due to his suggestions. They were obviously wrong which is why Nemesis called him an idiot. For you to then agree that that might be right is a huge red flag. Players need to be aware of the game they are playing, that simply. If there are questions or uncertainties about the setup, ask when you signup. Not only is that essential for you to contribute to the games, it doesn't make any sense to play a game completely unaware of what it is.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Ya I threw out the immediate Cyber vote because it would be easy enough to play off as a joke if it didn't go through.
    lol yup.
    that's the thing about constantly policy lynching me, town can't tell anymore whenever someone is just joking around, or they're mafia and going for the easy wagon day 1.

It's a shame, I actually tried my best the game before that to show that I can at least TRY to be not-a-horrible-player and play a decent game for once, and i was really excited for this game. But real life can suck my dick sometimes xD

@What, your argument is a pure gambler's fallacy. You keep telling yourself that if you keep getting everyone to lynch me, then i'm bound to be a mafia at some point. But i've only been mafia ONCE in the last year altogether, and it was a game that was given up on. So until I actually get to be a mafia again, you're straight up automatically lynching a town member at a significantly higher damaging rate, on the offchance you hit that 1%. It's how gambling addicts rationalize.
    Sry bud, but you're very wrong on this one, by the definition of "fallacy"

@blade, thanks lol... better luck next time.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

You're overthinking it Cyber. The game we did lynch you first we usually end up winning, statistically it is a good move, just didn't work here, which is an outlier due to your role. Its only a bad move if the only reason I'm doing it is that you eventually be mafia, that is simply a bonus.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.