Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis admin abuse

1. Default

dude everything u do in the server as an admin pisses ppl off and u cry ur way here to the forum when someone calls u a jew? really i wonder why anyone would call u that

and here i thought u were a hardass lol

2. Default

22:40 - walterbrunswick: think about it
    22:41 - walterbrunswick: what we do without people like virtus to make fun of
    22:41 - walterbrunswick: it would be pretty boring

3. Default

I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.
    Way to support the troops you dirty Russian Jew!

GTFO of America! Go back to the Motherland!

5. Default

I suport troops... not the fags tho.. sowwy...

6. Default

LOL wow why to be an American im actually insulted u said that about the Marines casue my dad was a Major and if he heard u say that i think u would have a size 12 boot up ur ass and u would not walk out of that room alive

7. Default

Ok you dont get the point... Let me explain... for lil slow people..

i said why are u still here... idc where hes goin... im not big fan of war and shit.. i just want that cry ass mofo outta here..

walter go post again when i said fuck u.

Oh yea.. lets get back to the topic...

Why no one sees when NEMESIS BANNED HIMSELF AND WHOLE SERVER (10-14 PEOPLE) AND THEN CRIED TO ME HELP ME UNBANN EVERYONE....

8. Default

Nemesis kept calling me a 'JEW' numerousof times and ignoring the senior admin rule.. Changed the map without even askin me.. Whwn i told him im senior admin.. He told me go fuck myself... I got demos if anyone need...
    Oh, I'm the one crying here! I see...

9. Default

Virt Nem did nothing wrong, and you came in the forums crying about something that is pointless. Grow the hell up. Your just trying to make someone lose admin, that's pathetic. GTFO Scrub.

10. Default

Thats what others do to me.. Imma take demos of everything.. and post about everyone now.. everyone gonna bitch at me.. imma start that too..

Oh yea.. slapin myself IS HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ABUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! but bannin.. chaning maps.. racism... slayin for no reason... thats nothing... is this the new rules?