Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Thats what others do to me.. Imma take demos of everything.. and post about everyone now.. everyone gonna bitch at me.. imma start that too..

Oh yea.. slapin myself IS HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ABUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! but bannin.. chaning maps.. racism... slayin for no reason... thats nothing... is this the new rules?
    u know u just made your self look like a hypocrite right??? that u do all that shit anyways lol

2. Default

aiight.. u guys can stay here.. chat all nite how bad i am.. cuz i could really care less... no point talkin with u.. Night everyone... Sweet dreams... hope you see Mother Russia in ur dreams.

3. Default

God Bless The United States of America!

And God Bless Our Troops!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

Last edited by walterbrunswick; 05-28-2009 at 10:28 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    God Bless The United States of America!

And God Bless Our Troops!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
    Irony is, don't you still live in canada?

Virt, dude just play game right, show some maturity, set an example for other players and dont even use admin unless it comes down to it.

5. Default

thats exactly what i wanna do bro. But everyone just fuckin hates me...is it cuz im russian? If ye imma start saying im fuckin canadian and imma wish everyone cancer... I think that works better..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    thats exactly what i wanna do bro. But everyone just fuckin hates me...is it cuz im russian? If ye imma start saying im fuckin canadian and imma wish everyone cancer... I think that works better..
    no...it's because you're a douchetube.

7. Default

get cancer

8. Default

didnt u say u were going to bed? i guess not

9. Default

im at party.. Typin from fone.. I guess i better get back to drinking.. Bai

10. Default

dude for u to be still talking on the forums just means u are at pretty damn dull party