Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Nemesis admin abuse

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.
    You come here and tell somebody that is actually going to war to protect all of us, including YOUR BITCH ASS to catch a headshot? FUCK YOU. I take that as an insult to my country as well, so go fuck yourself back to russia. I hope you get your admin removed. Don't even post here again just leave.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

I didn't put any meaning into what he said about me catching a headshot because what he says doesn't matter to me and everyone knows he's a dumb fuck and too stupid to argue sensibly so he resorts to insulting and attacking people personally.

Virtus

3. Default

OK Cloud.. i think u admin in ZM server.. correct me if im wrong.. on map 420 beach strike... You know that ppl shootin out each other cades will be banned... and U even fuckin knowing rules shot our cade out after which 5 ppl got tagged... so.. ban yourself maybe?
    LOLOL YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

I haven' been an admin in a year, and I haven't played since October. Get your facts right.

So thats a lie right there, now that thats been exposed, we know that you can't be trusted and you can't even say anything truthful, how do we know that you didn't start this shit with nemesis?

GTFO. telling our boys who serve this country to get shot in the head? LOL keep drowning.

Can we ban him from forums yet?

4. Default

ok my bad... cuz theres admin in ZM named clone/ibis.a though thats u... i guess nvm... i should start thread on him.. cuz he as admin broke numerous of cades.. ma bad again

5. Default

ok my bad... cuz theres admin in ZM named clone/ibis.a though thats u... i guess nvm... i should start thread on him.. cuz he as admin broke numerous of cades.. ma bad again
    Whoa whoa whoa, I'm gonna have to stop you right there vrit.

I know clone personally, he has never broken anyone's cade. He may slap himself silly across the map, but never has he broken a cade.

Clone is a way better admin than you could ever be virt. Don't start pointing fingers at other ZM admins, without evidence.

As for the low comment towards our armed forces, don't talk that way in here.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Ohhhh I get it... If somone else abuses admin i gotta take it like a man and stfu.. BUT when I fuckin do a lil thing OMOGMGOMGG ADMIN ABUSEE HOLY SHITTTTT... ok.. got it now
    Virtus is smarter then he acts :O he actually understands that whatever he does is WRONG...

cudos virtus...

Всего хорошего.

7. Default

I though u goin to marines? or navy? why are you still here..? go to Iraq.. and catch a headshot.
    Virtus.

Don't.

You.

Ever.

Say.

That.

Again.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    virtus.

Don't.

You.

Ever.

Say.

That.

Again.

or.

Else.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

what a kool admin
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    or.

Else.
    I.

Know.

Right.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.