Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Nemesis admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Stares at the lonely kid at the end of the lunch table
    Accurate metaphor for the way you guys are acting, like teenagers in high school. Grow up.

2. Default

what if they are in high school? then it's ok, yes?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Accurate metaphor for the way you guys are acting, like teenagers in high school. Grow up.
    This coming from the kid who never went through the public schooling system
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

I don't hate anybody.

Except people who don't shut their phone off when I tell them too, then get pissed off when I refuse to start the plane until they do so. And people who deplane without saying anything. I don't need to be thanked, but at least say goodbye!

I also hate people who ask me what gate their connecting flight departs from. "Sorry ma'am, seeing as how you're not on a Delta aircraft, it's pretty clear that I don't work for Delta. I don't know what gate each Delta flight leaves from. All I know is that they're in Concourse C, and I drop you off in D.

I also hate Ground Control when they clear the 1:30 Delta flight to pushback after I've already called to taxi, which allows Delta to block me in, causing me to sit there for another five minutes, in the heat, until Delta can spool up and go.

I also hate Tower, when I call ready at the end of the runway, and after a few seconds of silence a World Airways DC-10 reports ready to go on the opposite side of the runway. Tower then clears the -10 for takeoff, leaving me with my thumb up my ass while I sit and wait three minutes for wake turbulence avoidance. They should've let me go first...

I got dicked a lot today.

Other than that... I like everybody.
    Last edited by Pilot; 06-03-2009 at 12:42 AM.
    To fly west, my friend, is a flight we all must take for a final check.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Jesus this thread is a useless waste of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    indeed Silent, I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet, after all this thread is personal attack city.
    You already said that you don't know who either of the admins are.. I just didn't feel like looking for that quote. That is because this is about admins in the GG server. I love how this is a "useless waste of space" just because it doesn't involve the zm.

If you don't know anything about the situation then please shut the fuck up.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If you don't know anything about the situation then please shut the fuck up.
    You read my mind exactly. I was just waiting till he made another post to tell him to shut the fuck up.

So yes, Kavinsky, HOW ABOUT A NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP!

7. Default

...and a hat?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you so deserve a cookie res.
    Can i have a bag of cookies?
    :3