Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: cade

1. Default cade

don't you hate it when random ppl just come into your cade and they knock everything down you have ready for the cade well i do like the vending machines or the shelves and bookcases i complain about this because if you see someone cading let them cade just be a buddy and shoot zombies off of them

2. Default

Okay that was random and pointless way to waste space cheff, nice name by the way you must have bad luck with doors.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Okay that was random and pointless way to waste space cheff, nice name by the way you must have bad luck with doors.
    Waste space?

You act like he is hogging the internets.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Waste space?

You act like he is hogging the internets.
    Your hogging the internets.
    You slut.

GTFO.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Your hogging the internets.
    You slut.

GTFO.
    I like hogging the internets!

FU!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    don't you hate it when random ppl just come into your cade and they knock everything down you have ready for the cade well i do like the vending machines or the shelves and bookcases i complain about this because if you see someone cading let them cade just be a buddy and shoot zombies off of them
    Welcome to my world.

7. Default

Hobo, you just stole my line.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I usually throw a PMS fit and they don't do it again.

xDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Or a kick followed by an explanation, which I like seeing.

10. Default

You know the best way to punish someone who broke my Cade??

After they break down your Cade, just freeze them in the room and move to another close by, Cade that one up and watch the jackass who broke your Cade get tagged by a zombie.

That was always entertaining for me and when they try to shoot their guns go flying out of their hands hahaha.

Or just ban them for a day.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-