Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Minimalist Mafia #3

1. Default

It was either Nem or Blade, since it wasn't me, Stars or Zuki and Hippo was really just being foolish. I wanted to voice that but since Nem immediately started saying I was just trying to knock out strong players that would likely not have gone over well. It was just easier to get Nem out at first, and if it made me look suspicious, well then I thought it would give me a chance to stay alive at night. Its all about narrowing the numbers down.

I don't think Zambi's game will work since we don't have that many people hovering around.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

woo hooo!!!!
    YES

*victory dance*
    *big sigh of relief...*

@scribble, u gonna post ur usual end-game report this game or im guessing it was straightforward?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

*bump*

4. Default

Oh. Sure, I'll write something out.

Anybody want another game? I could run another one of these, unless hippo really wants to run a small game.

Hippo, I suggest you start with more than 6 people and a vanilla setup for the first game you mod.

5. Default

I doubt we'll get more than 6 and I'm a bit busy recently. So anyone can go ahead if they want to

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still able to play though

6. Default

We really should be able to get some more people in here, we have not had a game in a while where people were complaining about hurt feelings and what not, should be ready to give it another go, but will likely take some working of the ol'steam contacts.

7. Default

There should be like 10-12 people somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    It was either Nem or Blade, since it wasn't me, Stars or Zuki and Hippo was really just being foolish. I wanted to voice that but since Nem immediately started saying I was just trying to knock out strong players that would likely not have gone over well. It was just easier to get Nem out at first, and if it made me look suspicious, well then I thought it would give me a chance to stay alive at night. Its all about narrowing the numbers down.

I don't think Zambi's game will work since we don't have that many people hovering around.
    I also haven't been very active recently. Sorry about that.

9. Default

Does anyone want to make a more or less generic signup thread? It will be easier to get people to come back if its not a completely hypothetical game.