Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Minimalist Mafia #3

1. Default

Zuki hasn't been on steam in 6 days and has not added me, so he can't be reached.

I offer three choices, continue the game without him while keeping the current setup, leave him in until he shows up, or remove him and reroll your roles.

Pick one, tell me in this thread, majority rules.

2. Default

Leave him. Let's fucking go
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Leave him in.

4. Default

Leave him. Maybe starting the games on an actual schedule instead of when you feel like it would lead people to be around more often. Also, he is in UK, won't likely be on tonight.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Leave him in and when he shows up, he shows up

6. Default

That's majority out of the 5 confirmed. He stays.

The UK thing is irrelevant, he hasn't checked the forums in 5 days.

Day 1 begins

You could cut the tension in the dorm with a spoon. The RA sensed something was amiss, and decided to gather the 6 students to discuss the issue and organize a solution.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

7. Default

I'm out of town tomorrow and Saturday, so I might not be on much. Depends on whether or not my phone has reception.

We need 4 votes with 5 active players. Might be a bitch. If Zuki takes a very long time, I'm voting him

8. Default

yea, im likely to vote for Zuki here

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Just because he hasnt logged in doesnt mean he has not checked the forums.

Also, there is almost certainly only one mafia with 6 people, if there were two, and there was a mislynch day 1, it would be GG. That being said, the game could not continue without him if Zuki was that mafia player, meaning its fucking stupid to vote him, which is why its not surprising to see the two people on board with that plan.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Alrighty, let's just all wait for him to get back then. I'm not the eager one here who's always up the mod's ass after all