1. Angry haxor 8/9/16 18:48 banned? help

haxor
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:113036422
    Who banned you: rar
    When: 8/9/16
    Where: gg
    Why banned: evading ban?
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....php?p=banlist

Other/Reason to unban: not sure why i was banned, i tried to join the server today and was banned, i'm not evading a ban i've never been banned from here, also would like a refund for reserved slot if i'm banned, thank you

2. Default

quick lookup on sourcebans show a named bastard that goes by HAXOR as a ban evading, hacking, shitlord. Are you by chance the same? If you are, I would suspect you still say you aren't....
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

Same name and ip, not the smartest if you ask me..

4. Default

Swagbot is daddy af

Rawr is an amazing rapper

5. Default

same name and ip as whom? what are you talking about can i please be unbanned

so someone else was banned was named haxor i'm pretty sure i'm not the only haxor online and i'm not a hacking 'shitlord' if there's a video of me hacking i'd love to see it...
    Last edited by haxor; 08-12-2016 at 04:23 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by haxor View Post
    No words

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by haxor View Post

so someone else was banned was named haxor i'm pretty sure i'm not the only haxor online and i'm not a hacking 'shitlord' if there's a video of me hacking i'd love to see it...

Im pretty sure your 100% Banned for good Clan Will Only Choice the wise choice

8. Default

Upon further investigation myself, you share the same IP address as another player (in your case, you) who was perma banned multiple times.

And no, you will not receive a refund for your reserved slot, not our fault your stupidity got you to buy reserve when you know you were suppose to be perma banned. Stay off our servers.

Unban request denied.
    Closed.

- - - Updated - - -

All IP addresses linked to haxor has been perma banned. To all admins, any future matches to haxor, bring it up to ULA for immediate perma ban and new IP perma's.

9. Default

Amusing.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Loooooooooool dumbfuck haxor pays us a visit and no one tells me? I love that the tries that twice a year in case the admins dnt remember him lol.

Heyyyy buddy, you've been overdue for a visit. You need to cut down on that hemp oil because if you think there will ever be a chance for you to officially come back? You must be losing brain cells by the second.

Unban request denied..
    Same guy as in "started from the bottom" link in my signature, i do not need to elaborate further.

- - - Updated - - -

What Phil said.... And make sure u notify me.. I get my high off of haxor tears.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...