1. Default I'm not an admin 08-27-16 02:25

Name in Game:I'm not an admin
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:19004387
    Who banned you:swagbot 9k
    When:08-27-16 02:25
    Where:GG
    Why banned:My name was "I'm not an admin"
    Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...admin+&Submit=

Other/Reason to unban: My name was Rick Harrison im not ibis, I was quickly kicked as I didn't realize I couldn't have ibis in my name at all, so I changed my name to I'm not an admin and rejoined, immediately after rejoining I was banned for 1 week, I feel this was unjustified as there was literally no reason to ban me, I changed my name, and I didn't have ibis in it.

2. Default

A week was way too long I agree, I messaged Phil and he will check it when he gets on. I meant a day. Didn't know it was you until I went into sourcebans. However, you know how it is here by putting anything ibis in your name, you were an admin here. You and senpai really liked playing with the edge tonight. I suggest you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Nothing related to ibis or admin should be in your name if you're neither one. Swag since you're the banning admin you could change it to 1 day like you originally wanted it to be in sourcebans. The choice is yours, however Fox as a past admin of ibis you should have known better. Either way this will still be looked in by clan as they hold the final decision.

4. Default

having not ibis in my name I thought would be the same as the regular ibis tag, as for "I'm not an admin" as far as I know that doesn't violate any rules

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    as far as I know that doesn't violate any rules
    Correct, it doesn't.

6. Default

Idiots... Don't ever wake me up at 2:30am for an unban thread, especially when i have work next day.

As long as any player does not remotely come close to imitating <ibis> in any way, it is fine. Don't be so quick to ban.

Unbanned, closed.

7. Default

Especially an unban thread as trivial as this...

Only wake up phil for nookie, and by only I mean only me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Especially an unban thread as trivial as this...

Only wake up phil for nookie, and by only I mean only me.
    To late, I woke him up.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL