Admin's INGAME name:E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A
    You're INGAME name:I'm not an admin
    Server:gg
    Map:gg_aim_shotty_mia
    Date & Time:8/27/2016 11:17:00 PM

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):
    1. Froze everyone in the gungame
    2. slayed everyone in the gungame
    I left to make this abuse thread, I'm not sure what happened earlier or after that
    etard abuse.dem

- - - Updated - - -

I am also going to add mic spamming and player disrespect holy shit he was super drunk although I would be lying if I said it wasn't funny
    etard mic spamming.dem

2. Default

Didn't know if I should create a new admin abuse thread or just add onto this one since its regarding the same admin.

Admin's INGAME name:E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A
    You're INGAME name:Hiphopopotamus
    Server: Gungame
    Map: aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1

Date & Time:8/27/2016 11:55 pm EST

Etard was constantly saying how he knows I hack and other types of nonsense. Then at approximately at tick 40k he says how he is going to kick/ban me when I get to nade. Then at tick 44.5k he kicks me for no reason. When I re-join I still dont get told what I was kicked for. Then at 60k he asks me why i rejoined, so I asked why i got kicked and got no response. Then at 61k he slays me for no reason. This particular admin has had it out for me because I "hack" and "wall" but instead of getting proof and submitting it he decides to circumvent the rules and do whatever he pleases. This isn't the first time he has targetted me specifically either.
    Attached Files

3. Default

While i was at hockey i was getting complaints and tried to talk to Etard... Didn't get very far..

tard.jpg

4. Default

Etard got drunk. I'll talk to him.

I do love me some drunk etard.