Thread: E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A

1. Default E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A

Admin's INGAME name:E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A
    You're INGAME name: Hiphopopotamus
    Server: GG
    Map:gg_lego_mafia_arena
    Date & Time: 9/18/2016 8:54 EST

Ok now another admin abuse thread against the same admin who has been hounding me for no reason other than they dont like me. Now the lego mafia demo, starts at tick 48k where the abuse begins. I get onto nade level and E-tard{Strong:Pimp:Hand}IBIS-A uses admin command while dead to switch T team (the team im on). Now when the round begins he finds me and uses admin commands DURING the round to switch BACK to CT and try and knife me. The next instance of him doing that exact thing is at tick 56k where he actually successfully switches to CT and lands a knife on me when he initially started on my team. Is this the kind of admins this server has resorted to keeping around? This is the 3rd time this same admin has abused his powers and so far hes gotten slaps on the wrist.

Finally i get banned for 30 minutes on deagle 5 because i "teamkilled" which all the admins who play GG know that I may camp and be sneaky but I dont ever intentionally break the rules. Also isn't there supposed to be a warning beforehand? A verbal warning? kick? Or can an admin really abuse specific individuals and think they are above the rules just because they are an admin?
    Attached Files

2. Default

Havent watched the first demo yet but in the second one is abuse. You cant warn players and ban them at the same time. You know this.
    When I watched it I didn't see anything he did on purpose tho. 1 shot that hits a teammate (I didn't see) isn't worthy of a ban.

3. Default

He switched while alive near 46k.. Back to CT at 49k to knife you. Switches to T at 55k, team attacks at 57.3k, switches to CT. T at 61k, Team attack at 64.4, interrupted by Fear free, who finishes him off. 71.8k Team attacking again.

So regarding deagle, I watched it 4 times from start to hiphop's ban, only 4 minutes so not too bad, and I don't know what etard banned him for.? Can someone point me to the tick?

It seems to me that he shot etard, Toxi killed him, then etard banned hiphop for team attacking? --She was in the corner of the map, not between them.

I'm pretty sure I'd be banned for using my admin powers in this manner, just saying.

4. Default

Reminds me of Strongfield the german

saw the first demo only, blatant admin abuse. think clan needs to step in and have another talk with etard or remove him of his admin.

6. Default

E-tard.. Clan has our eyes on you now buddy. Keep it clean.
    Scribbs will take care of this.