Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

well look at it again u look like u were in the wrong

2. Default

ok u expect me to stop... when i do something its fuckin admin abuse everyone is screaming.. and when ppl do shit to me i gotta ignore it??? well u can suck it tech.. or any other admins..imma post everything about anyone i see... and demoin 24/7...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Fuck this bullshit and all the crying ass bitches admins... Im gonna cancel my admin and just play on the other server cuz everytime i come here all i hear is fuckin crying and bullshit as soon as i join server... never seen this on other servers... this is probably #1 server by drama.... so u all crying admins can jerk off each other or butt fuck eachtoerh or w.e u all wanna do...
    I'm sorry Virtus.

But it seems that YOU always come here and cry.

NOT the other admins.

I might be mistaken about this though...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Just to add my veiw of this problem, I saw the knife fight and nothing wrong was done, next round silent is slayed right off the bat for no reason and the fight started between the admins. hope justic is served..

5. Default

ok u expect me to stop... when i do something its fuckin admin abuse everyone is screaming.. and when ppl do shit to me i gotta ignore it??? well u can suck it tech.. or any other admins..imma post everything about anyone i see... and demoin 24/7...
    You keep changing your posts.

Damn.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

First i will post all the demos and u can see how im "CAMPING" and u "NOT" lets call it that way... get r fuckin facts straight

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Just to add my veiw of this problem, I saw the knife fight and nothing wrong was done, next round silent is slayed right off the bat for no reason and the fight started between the admins. hope justic is served..
    ....<33

8. Default

First i will post all the demos and u can see how im "CAMPING" and u "NOT" lets call it that way... get r fuckin facts straight
    My facts are striaght and clear as crystal.

9. Default

Then I hope demos will show the truth.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    You keep changing your posts.

Damn.
    at least im not the only one noticing this he is changing them to try to make us sound like idoit wat he doesnt is that by doing this too much it makes everything he says make no sense later on