Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    First i will post all the demos and u can see how im "CAMPING" and u "NOT" lets call it that way... get r fuckin facts straight
    wen u stay in a 5 step radius for 30+ seconds thats caming

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    wen u stay in a 5 step radius for 30+ seconds thats caming
    Then i guess chelsy was camping 5 maps straight.

3. Default

does it show that in ur demo??? no it shows u doing it and from other nights every1 knows ur a camper and the u bitch bout it how many admin abuse claims do u have on u now 15 or so... so if im not mistaken theres a problem here where u became a lil power hungry and think ur god

4. Default

what gives u the right to kick me? should i kick you too everytime i see you now?

5. Default

and wat are these demos virt

6. Default

First of all, there's no camping going on in the demo by Virtus, but that's beside the point.

There might not be a rule allowing Virtus to specifically slay a person for running away from a knife fight, but Silent was certainly displaying obnoxious behavior in doing so. Not only running away but flaunting it on mic. This could be argued as disrespecting another player or admin. The punishment for that is a kick, so the slay was getting off light.

On the other hand, Tech's decision to kick Virtus was well against the rules, in fact the number one rule for admins to follow (and one I regretfully broke one time myself).

Anyone viewing the demo might want to Goto 41000 or so to see the knife fight. Use SHIFT+F2 to bring up the demo navigation.

Wasn't really any discussion between the admins, besides Virtus cussing up a storm at Silent.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    First of all, there's no camping going on in the demo by Virtus, but that's beside the point.

There might not be a rule allowing Virtus to specifically slay a person for running away from a knife fight, but Silent was certainly displaying obnoxious behavior in doing so. Not only running away but flaunting it on mic. This could be argued as disrespecting another player or admin. The punishment for that is a kick, so the slay was getting off light.

On the other hand, Tech's decision to kick Virtus was well against the rules, in fact the number one rule for admins to follow (and one I regretfully broke one time myself).

Anyone viewing the demo might want to Goto 41000 or so to see the knife fight. Use SHIFT+F2 to bring up the demo navigation.

Wasn't really any discussion between the admins, besides Virtus cussing up a storm at Silent.

There was once.

And he posts the demos on a site where we have to pay to view them.

So Virtus, choose a new site please?

And there aren't any rules stating that running from a knife fight is wrong.

He can do what he wants, tbh.

Flauting is something he may have done, but he didn't deserve to be slayed, LET ALONE KICKED.

I watched the demo.

What happened was wrong.

This matter should not be sugarcoated.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

first there is no rules against running away from a knife fight in any server second u must be blind if u didnt see him camping and like i said if u kno virtus he does this all the time

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    There was once.

And he posts the demos on a site where we have to pay to view them.

So Virtus, choose a new site please?
    Here's a copy of the demo, zipped and uploaded to the forum.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/att...1&d=1243933858

And there aren't any rules stating that running from a knife fight is wrong.

Flauting is something he may have done, but he didn't deserve to be slayed, LET ALONE KICKED.
    There aren't rules written specifically for every circumstance. They're meant to be somewhat vague so that they can be applied at the discretion of the moderator. If someone didn't like the judgment, they post it to the forum for discussion and then the next time something like it happens we all have a precedent.

An admin can't punish another admin. That's up to the IBIS clan. It's their nation so to speak, and they are the Supreme Court.

So, Tech was the only one that clearly broke the rules in this instance.

Bickering like this between the three of you isn't helping anyone's case. Calm down, give the rest of IBIS time to read and view the demo.