Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    first there is no rules against running away from a knife fight in any server second u must be blind if u didnt see him camping and like i said if u kno virtus he does this all the time
    Alright, I watched it again more intently and this is what I found.

Demo starts on a new map it seems. Tech says on voice something to the effect "he's on your team". Silent responds with disappointment. I'm guessing Tech meant Virtus, since Silent and Virtus are on CT, while Tech is on T.

At around 1:40, Autumn warns Darkness of spawn camping, when he wasn't. For the next minute, she castigates him on voice in a condescending tone like one would treat a puppy who just peed on the carpet. Seems disrespectful, but they seem to know each other by their real names.

At around 2:00, Tech moves Silent over to T from CT. The next round (2:54), Silent dies to Virtus. Silent cusses Virtus out on voice, "pussy ass little bitch".

While Autumn is beating her puppy, Virtus challenges her calls in text concerning Darkness. Darkness sort of thanks him on voice teasingly awhile later.

At around 3:02, Autumn warns Virtus of camping, which he hasn't yet in the demo from what I've seen. They argue, fourty seconds later Autumn stutters out a threat on voice to slay him saying she's allowed if he breaks the rules.

Skip to around 6:30, knife fight between Silent and Virtus begins. Takes forever for them to find each other. The two dance and finally get right click hits on each other around 7:10. Silent starts backing farther and farther away until he starts running at around 7:20, beginning to sing on voice to taunt Virtus that both will die. They both die after Silent runs down the timer.

Virtus sets up a slay for the next round on Silent from the admin console. Silent dies, starts arguing with Virtus on voice with a great deal of bravado (having two admin friends on must have helped the ego). Tech and Autumn text for the first time asking for why he was slayed (say nothing in voice). Seconds later, Tech kicks Virtus.

The first time I watched the demo, I didn't notice that Tech, Autumn and Silent were all friends that already had a grudge against Virtus for some reason. Besides Virtus cussing a lot, I really didn't notice him doing anything wrong. I still think the slay was getting off light, especially after noticing Silent cuss Virtus out on voice. I'm sure the other demos might explain the tension, but even with insomnia I'm not willing to wade through 5 more demos.

2. Default

I don't even see a rule concerning camping on GG. The only rule for camping involves the ZM server.

In fact, it seems Zero has already weighed in on a camping rule on GG:

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I still think the idea of camping on gg is a joke. The maps are small and if they are camping they are usually in the same spot and therefore are a free kill. In other words camping is of no overall advantage on gg verses any other strategy. The only thing I can say is that players should not be trying to delay the game. It if a different story when they are just trying not to get killed and run the clock down when there is still like 1:30 left verses getting a position.
    So, why the hell are you two harping on people for "camping"?

Seems like another case of admins not knowing the rules, and it's not the usual suspect this time.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I don't even see a rule concerning camping on GG. The only rule for camping involves the ZM server.

In fact, it seems Zero has already weighed in on a camping rule on GG:

So, why the hell are you two harping on people for "camping"?

Seems like another case of admins not knowing the rules, and it's not the usual suspect this time.
    For starters, I'm not here to say which side is right or wrong.

This is a case of yet another ZM player bringing his beliefs into gungame. After a quick check(sorry i'm incapable of doing an extensive analysis like yourself), it seems as though you have 0 gungame activity and 0 gungame wins. Why you decided to comment on this so late into the morning boggles my mind.

Let those people and IBIS work it out, quite frankly its more entertaining. No need for you to come in and play the father figure because you have ZERO credibility in gungame. Again we use guns in gungame, when the enemies are capable of shooting back in ZM, feel free to comment.

Go to bed next time, no need to get yourself involved ok daddy?
    Hugs n kisses.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

P.s. Mall,

That was a pretty detailed post, you are soooo cute.
    Next time just go to bed dude, no need to waste your sleeping time on matters that don't concern you.

Hugs n kisses,

Turtles.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

I uploaded demos to site where u dont have to pay... it says free user *DUMMY* or blind maybe.. i dunno... Considering tech he said 30 seconds in 1 spot... Please fuckin show me at least 1 camp... then talk shit..

2 fuckin admins who doenst know rules or whats camping...

Anyone running away from knifefite will get frozen or slayed cuz no one wants to play hide and seek with you.. go to different server to do that.

6. Default

stfu im right ur wrong go back to russia u fucker

7. Default

What ever helps you sleep at night buddy.

8. Arrow

I do not even see what the camping thing has to do with this. As far as I can tell the issue is that an admin who is known to abuse slays a player for no reason and then another admin with the support of other admins on at the time kicks him. As far as rules go you should both be punished, but right now I got to work on fixing the big computer so I can really be more helpful around here again. As a result I will decide what to do about this later. Just be glad that I am in a good mood about my computer finally getting fixed