Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default tech n9ne | ibis.a admin abuse

Late night on june 2nd we playin on deagle.. me and Chelsy arguin about our thing... Tech nine comes in like a bad ass and kicks me...

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

(ADMIN) [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a>: kicked player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a
    You have been kicked by Admin
    Last edited by virtus; 06-02-2009 at 02:58 AM.

2. Default

ok lets get the story straight because obivously you have no clue whats going on in front of ur face

we were in gg server playing and virtus is sitting around camping most the map then he gets in to a knife fight with someone and they ended up both getting slayed because time ran out (too bad shit happens) next round virtus slays this person right off the bat for no reason his excuss was i can do wat the fuck i want im an admin... so yes i did go against "admin" rules and only kicked him to give virtus a reality check... now chealse claims to have a demo of all this so for further proof ask her for this "demo"

3. Default

and so everyone knows while i was typing my last post virtus is sitting there editing his post to make it sound better and probably editing the demo he said he had to make it look like im an ass wow this should be fun

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    ok lets get the story straight because obivously you have no clue whats going on in front of ur face

we were in gg server playing and virtus is sitting around camping most the map then he gets in to a knife fight with someone and they ended up both getting slayed because time ran out (too bad shit happens) next round virtus slays this person right off the bat for no reason his excuss was i can do wat the fuck i want im an admin... so yes i did go against "admin" rules and only kicked him to give virtus a reality check... now chealse claims to have a demo of all this so for further proof ask her for this "demo"

I have the demo.. I slayed him cuz he ran away from me for 20 seconds.. ill give u demo.. for last 2 hours.. show me at least 1 time i camped for fuckin 4 maps... U HAD NO FUCKIN RIGHT TO KICK ME

5. Default

silent killed Grim with ak47.
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a killed W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 with famas.
    [KnifeP3N] **Knifevote in progress**
    [KnifeP3N] Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a accepted the knife fight.
    [KnifeP3N] Both players accepted the knife fight!
    *DEAD* FPS Havoc : 1
    *DEAD* FPS Havoc : 2
    *DEAD* FPS Havoc : 3
    Eason connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Eason (STEAM_0:0:21169296).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Eason (STEAM_0:0:21169296).
    [KnifeP3N] Eason has been slain for spawning during a knife fight.
    *DEAD* FPS Havoc : 4
    *DEAD* FPS Havoc : fuck it
    To view chat commands type !commands in chat
    [KnifeP3N] Why don ' t you fight, chickens?
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a suicided.
    silent suicided.
     Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a  killed himself!
     silent  killed himself!
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
    [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> : lmao
    ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq suicided.
     ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq  killed himself!
    silent suicided.
    (ADMIN) Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a: slayed player silent
     silent  killed himself!
    DaRk?NeSs@stressed killed Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a with scout.
    W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 killed Grim with ump45.
    Ender Wiggin killed W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 with aug.
    Eason killed dD.Primetime with m4a1.
    (ADMIN) Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a: fuck u
    Eason killed DaRk?NeSs@stressed with sg550.
    unnamed killed ĶÅЯM∆ with g3sg1.
    Ender Wiggin killed unnamed with sg552.
    Ender Wiggin killed McBitch with g3sg1.
    Hulk_Smash killed Ender Wiggin with g3sg1.
    [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> killed PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat] with m4a1.
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Why did Silent get slayed?
    Killer Hulk_Smash still has 100 hp left
    Hulk_Smash killed [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> with m4a1.
    Player: [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to "PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat]" - 163 in 4 hits
    Player: [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a> - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Hulk_Smash" - 129 in 3 hits
    Eason killed Hulk_Smash with ak47.
    *DEAD* McBitch : fuck no clipping..
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Wth Virtus.
    W†ƒ•ÌŠ•Jܡ磿 killed FPS Havoc with mac10.
    Eason killed DaRk?NeSs@stressed with scout.
    Grim killed unnamed with m3.
    Grim attacked a teammate
    (T) Hulk_Smash attacked a teammate
    Ender Wiggin attacked a teammate
    (T) silent attacked a teammate
    dD.Primetime killed Ender Wiggin with knife.
     dD.Primetime stole a level from Ender Wiggin
    ĶÅЯM∆ killed Hulk_Smash with knife.
     ĶÅЯM∆ stole a level from Hulk_Smash
    silent killed ĶÅЯM∆ with g3sg1.
    Grim killed dD.Primetime with elite.
    Eason killed PHEONIX[Toasties' Sexy Meat] with famas.
    (ADMIN) [smuT] §-TECH N9NE-§<ibis.a>: kicked player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru / ibis.a

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    I have the demo.. I slayed him cuz he ran away from me for 20 seconds.. ill give u demo.. for last 2 hours.. show me at least 1 time i camped for fuckin 4 maps... U HAD NO FUCKIN RIGHT TO KICK ME
    i never said u camped 4 maps i said u camped most of the time on the map please learn to read

7. Default

I slayed him cuz he kept running away from a knife.. im not gonna sit there and run after him like an idiot...

heres the demo

----->DEMO<-----

DEMO ARE RIGHT THERE.. SHOW ME FUCKIN CAMP.... FUCKIN KICKED ME FOR NO REASON!

8. Default

I have a demo.

I just need help in posting it.

Idk how to add attachments.

As far as the WHOLE story goes:

Virtus came into the game, initially, very upset. He camps, and camps, and camps, and camps, because that's what he does. I told him, as a warning, "If I catch you camping ONE MORE TIME, you'll be slayed. Just because you're an admin doesn't give you the right to do what you want." Because I believe in setting examples...anyways. He does it again. So I keep my word and slay him. He gets all hissy pissy, and starts ranting. Calls me a camper, when on Indy Jones, I come up the ladder to see him there. I shoot him. Apparently I'm a camper. So it goes on...We get to the next map and people want to RTV. I put up the usual votes needed, and we change it. He bitches at me saying, "Oh, you changed the map because you didn't like it? Admin abuse!" I, and my friends, ignored his antics. Then Silent comes in on the Deagle map. They're doing the knife fight, and Silent is running around, singing. Jokingly. It was quite funny. Though at this point, I'm not paying much attention, as I am alt+tabbing out, I come back to see Silent slayed. I asked what went on. Silent and Techhy told me. I was like, "Wtfz Virtus? You can't do that shit." And then next thing I knew, Techhy kicked him. Virtus came back in ranting and raging like his usual Russian self...and threatened to ban Techhy. After a few hostile words were exchanged, Virtus left. The map changed, and Silent was never seen or heard from again.

*takes a breath*

Now.

How do I get this demo up here?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

i have demos of last 3 hours.. ill post them all.. plz show me at least fuckin once where i camped... plz do...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    i have demos of last 3 hours.. ill post them all.. plz show me at least fuckin once where i camped... plz do...
    I will.

Virtus, I've stuck my neck out for you so many times.

You don't need to do this.

Just stop now, please.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.