Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin !call feature

1. Default Admin !call feature

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1934474
    this is one of many different kind of plugins created, I find that often times in the server we need an admin but many players haven't added, or are unfamiliar with our admins. Using this plugin it should bring up a list of online admins and allow you to call them to the server for help for things related to team killing, aimbotting, etc.

seems interesting i'd like to see if we can test this out, nice find fox

3. Default

Yeah but it'll probably overwhelm us with people complaining about Bensoloiุ camping again or Kemeiุ's stupid face.
    Looks good on paper, but with your shenanigans fox, I think it'll be the death of us.

4. Default

Does sound like a good idea. Maybe not every admin possibly ones that are more active and okay with being called in for important matters. Does seems like it would get annoying quickly for admins, ULA and Clan though.

5. Default

ill sign up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Ha gayy

Agreed, I like this idea.

dafuq happened to my signature LOL
    --
    fixed

8. Default

I got a feeling someone will say.
    Add them to your friends list, I wont tho lol

9. Default

I'd sign up to be called. I already have a bunch of regulars on my friends list, and have been called by them to come deal with cheaters/team killers before.

10. Default

Yea I will need to create the bot account but I think we can get this implemented. From what I can see I would need to log into the bot to accept the friend request. So people will likely need to pm me in the forums to check and accept their friend request.