Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: War

welcome to the forums, enjoy ur stay, and good luck with that last part.

2. Default

Hai War, welcome!

3. Default

Oh well, they gave me the boot. Apparently they are following this forum or someone here is reporting back. Geez, really? Paranoid much? I guess I can change my name back to whatever I want now at least.

4. Default

hello and welcome to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WAR View Post

So in less than 24 hours I got called out by the GGC owner regarding this post. Really? Wow. So he didn't exactly kick me out but he seems unhappy that I posted an intro here. It wasn't initially my intention to apply but whats the dealio? I keep hearing from players what a crappy clan GGC is. I don't know if I agree totally but yeah there is one or two (ok one) real asshole over there. Not naming names...probably don't have to.

So whats up IBIS?

Man..... don't even bother with those guys. I tried to reason with owner there... basically he said if admins wants to ban you even you don't do anything wrong they voted against you so that what it is... REALLY ???? what kind of person says that ?? guess anyone can own server or be admins these days. lol. btw saw you a lot there in past. ill kick your but here too. lol