Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Zmod Server

1. Default Regarding Zmod Server

Recently ive been talking to around 20 or so players who used to be regulars on the zombie server. Among them they've expressed a few points as to what would make them come back to the zombie server.

#1 issue would be jetpacks. Not alot of people like them that much.

#2 would be the zombie knockback. Its okay most the time but at some points its extremely ridiculous.

#3 being the slow grenades. Alot of people as zombies dont necessarily enjoy the slow grenades.

#4 and not least is that alot of people dont play because of the popularity, if we can get an average of 20 people playing almost 24/7 alot of regulars would pop back.

As for the issues thats all i can say, id like some input from people who havnt played the zombie server and ask you what would make you come play the zmod server even if it is just for a little while.

I started on the zmod server and would hate for it to die out completely. So Zero i hope this can help you decide what you want to do with the server.

With all due respect
    -Beer {ibis.a} Diesel
    Last edited by Diesel; 10-02-2016 at 06:45 PM.

2. Default

I broke my left thumb about 2 months back so was not able to play any cs until recently and to my disappointment the server seems to have died a little bit.

I have spoken to a couple of people that played alot on the server and the common thing that i get told is the admins, No this is not a rant i am just informing people of what i have gathered as common knowledge. People are saying that some admins just arn't taking the players wishes into consideration. Changing to bad maps that people don't like and emptying the server and playing maps that the majority of people don't like is the biggest problem.

I haven't got a clue how to tackle this or how to repopulate the server but theirs my 2 cent's.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xXToxicGunsXx View Post
    Recently ive been talking to around 20 or so players who used to be regulars on the zombie server. Among them they've expressed a few points as to what would make them come back to the zombie server.

#1 issue would be jetpacks. Not alot of people like them that much.

#2 would be the zombie knockback. Its okay most the time but at some points its extremely ridiculous.

#3 being the slow grenades. Alot of people as zombies dont necessarily enjoy the slow grenades.

#4 and not least is that alot of people dont play because of the popularity, if we can get an average of 20 people playing almost 24/7 alot of regulars would pop back.

As for the issues thats all i can say, id like some input from people who havnt played the zombie server and ask you what would make you come play the zmod server even if it is just for a little while.

I started on the zmod server and would hate for it to die out completely. So Zero i hope this can help you decide what you want to do with the server.

With all due respect
    -Beer {ibis.a} Diesel
    Thank you for getting some insight as to what people currently dislike in the server.

1. Jetpacks are only on when there is few players as part of the "party" mode and can be turned off via a vote. I will reconfigure this.
    2. I have now made a cap as to how high knockback can increase when zombies keep winning. Before it would keep increasing forever now it will only increase 6 times making the max increase in knockback 2.5 instead of infinity. Humans winning a single time decreases it back by 1.5 so this should resolve this problem completely. If not I can make finer adjustment.
    3. Time nades have had their duration decreased by 25%
    4. This is something that will take time to fix.

I am starting to actively work on updates and changes to the ZM server so hopefully over the next few weeks I can adjust balance ect to breathe some new life into the server.

4. Default

I'm sure MADDEN 17 isn't helping either

5. Default

sup everyone

6. Default

Zero brotha you know i love you . Just make zombies the way it used to be back in the good old days. I feel like people will still enjoy the retro feel to it as I did for sooo long.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

7. Default

I am not sure what you mean by used to be. The main changes we have had in the last two years were the time nades and the health based speed. Before these two things were implemented it was impossible for humans to win nearly every map. Oh it is also true that the light nades heal humans now but that once again makes it easier for humans to actually finish maps.

8. Default

I have disabled the warmup now. It can be turned on by vote.

9. Default

We need to refresh the map lineup and a new map voting system and I think we can start to get back on track as we make other changes.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    We need to refresh the map lineup and a new map voting system and I think we can start to get back on track as we make other changes.
    Thanks for the help and cooperation Zero. Really appreciate it