Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Regarding Zmod Server

1. Default

Did someone say PREDS?

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Did someone say PREDS?
    #SaveDaPreds

3. Default

I have now reduced the shotgun dmg in escape maps by 20%.

4. Default

Update Status
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Jetpacks, auto turned off after first round and can be returned on using !party command

#2 Knockback, Zero is planning to reduce knockback, especially in Shotguns

#3 Slow Grenade, Slow Nades have had a reduced time effect they do not last as long

#4 Popularity, will be dependent on the players and how they play along with bringing the word to friends to join the IBIS Servers

#5 Implemented start of Summer, Zombie Speed based on HP

#6 Possible Second Life for Zombies, First time you die you are frozen for set amount of time and regain health back

#7 Loyalty Program?!?!?!?!

#8 Map Overhaul, Will take a while and would be #1 before any more changes are made

#9 I would like some GG Players to take a lil while to come join Zombie to uniform servers together

Last edited by Diesel; 10-09-2016 at 12:47 AM.

5. Default

Knockback needs to be increased. Scouts full knockback everything else up half the value of what you decreased by

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xXToxicGunsXx View Post

#9 I would like some GG Players to take a lil while to come join Zombie to uniform servers together

Never will happen

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xXToxicGunsXx View Post
    Knockback needs to be increased. Scouts full knockback everything else up half the value of what you decreased by
    The change I made to reduce shotgun dmg by 20% had an error which prevented all dmg due to the plugin exiting. This has been fixed.

8. Default

Zmarket is now turned on in the server. You can use it to buy things while you are in a buy zone.

9. Default

IBIS Zombie RIP

10. Default

My router blowing up has slowed things down but I am still working on a big overhaul.