Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Regarding Zmod Server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Zmarket is now turned on in the server. You can use it to buy things while you are in a buy zone.
    awp lol

2. Default

Another thing I have noticed when looking at other servers is that they generally have only a single zombie class. Perhaps we should move to limit or consolidate the zombie classes on escape maps so that they are effectively the same. Also I think that many maps now get broken by the deformed zombie who is impossible to see in shallow water ect.

3. Default

Also I am investigating a "bot" mode for escape maps with low player counts. Basically you play against zombie bots so you can have fun while the server fills up. Bots would have much lower health so you can kill a bunch of them and have fun.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Another thing I have noticed when looking at other servers is that they generally have only a single zombie class. Perhaps we should move to limit or consolidate the zombie classes on escape maps so that they are effectively the same. Also I think that many maps now get broken by the deformed zombie who is impossible to see in shallow water ect.
    Preds perhaps???? lol