Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Homeless

1. Default Temporarily Homeless

So this is interesting, I am temporarily homeless, I just moved to San Diego CA and am currently living at my workplace. My girlfriend goes on underway soon so I won't be able to stay with her, and have reached the limit of the time I can stay with her, so now I need to find somewhere new, this is going to be a fun and cool ride. This is a new experience for me and I hope it will allow me to grow, it is also the reason I haven't and won't be playing CSS too much while I get on my feet in this new city! I will keep you all updated if you wish.

Just keep your head high and don't let it bring you down. Always be positive and optimistic. Good luck to you, I used to be homeless too.

3. Default

Good luck getting started. Hopefully it does not take too long for you to be able to settle down.

4. Default

Short term buy a no creepy like van and park in Pacific Beach for the night. I used to do that back when I lived there! Good luck my man if you ever need anything, I am up here in Riverside about an 1 1/2 hours away!
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

That's sweet swag! Also thank you kasper and Zero, things should be looking up soon I think, I found an apartment I like that I may be able to hopefully get and start work on my safeline wireless job soon.

6. Default

Wishing you the best teh focks. Keep your chin up and your dick higher

Hopefully you get back on your feet mate. Wish you the best. chin up

8. Default

Sucks. u'll get there.

That's partially why i have been paying 200CAD ( ~150USD) a month renting a room from a 2 bedroom apartment that i literally never spent more than 2 hours a day at best there. I used to use it as a commute place to go have a quick shower after gym or cook my food when im in my work's city, not my actual home's city across state lines.

Figured to keep paying that 200 a month for a room that usually would go for 600-800 easy in the middle of downtown because i can afford it now, and if i were to lose that permanent deal i have with said roommate, i wouldnt be able to afford a similar rent later on.
    it's my fallout plan if something happened to my current living arrangements.

What i'm trying to say is that: when you bounce back from this, and you will if you put ur mind into it, start thinking about having backups and backups for ur backups. Not to the point of being paranoid, but ask yourself questions like "what would happen if" and see if you could find a way to bounce back in your head. If u can? so be it. if you can't... work on preemptively doing so , tihs way u wont be in this situation again

Cheer up, didn't mean to go full lectury on you, but it's better to be safe than sorry mate.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Fox you back yet? Any news? PM me dude
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Shit you haven't heard fox got beaten by a honey badger he's ok now though. It was touch and go for awhile.