Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SlasheR APP

1. Default

Taught me some real good tips of adminship after seeing you be an awesome admin. An admin of reason. Very mature but likes to fool around too but it's funny. Especially your high pitched girlish screaming laughter. So jokes.

He will make a great addition to the clan.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

2. Default

Well, Ive stopped using my mic due to harrasment :/ But my voice is better then it was before.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    Im not a kid anymore

2010 - 1995 = 15

To me that is a "kid", hell even to others WAY younger than I, it equals the same..

Nonetheless, good luck, stop picking your nose, let that early morning tent be quenched by a good looking blond, and may your guns shoot straight (the ones in CSS)

Good Luck !

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

Well yes, im 15. I'm a "Kid" ,until you get to know me. Then you see that I've left my childhood behind.

I take on the responsibilities most do. I go to school, Get good grades to make my family happy, Have a girl in my life, Have my own car, Pay my own insurance/gas money and my meals, And work hard to earn minimum wage after school and on the weekends.

Thank you for the Support, i guess?

5. Default

i remember u being admin on zm...but then u did just dissappear...but none the less during the time i played with u...u were a fairly good admin...+1
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

6. Default

I'll mention this again. When I first met him, he was very mature. Even at the age of 14, he has taught me ways of adminship by watching him as admin. I wouldn't be surprised if he left his childhood after coming out of his mother's womb. He's a wise fellow. He has very few, if not none, admin abuse threads since his admin was activated. But then again, the standards have changed with every new year and every new batch of admins.

I miss the good ol days.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

fucking punk ass kids... that is all until you convince me otherwise..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

And that's all i want from you if that is the way you look at it.

9. Default

+1 ofc

10. Default

He seems to be a pretty good admin.

+1 from me.