Thread: Hitlery Clinton

1. Default Hitlery Clinton

Hello All, I hope I do this right.

Admin's Name: Hitlery Clinton | ibis.aBOOSE
    My name: Sirus_The_Worst

My complaint takes place on the CSS GG server.
    The map: gg_killhouse_b1
    Date and Time: 11/1 at roughly 12:50am.

So my complaint is About Hitlery, to be perfectly honest I don't like this guy at all. And from what i have gathered from others not many people seem to enjoy him either. Most of the time I try to ignore him, he slaps after rounds and slays players when the map is over and that isn't my cup of tea but its not really hurting me so whatever.

I decided to make this complaint because it went to far for me tonight. We were on killhouse (the one with the flimsy building in the middle) and I was leading and on nade level, the round had just ended and I was on nade or knife level when the next round starts I'm instantly slayed by the admin. I did nothing wrong and when I complain he says it was an accident he was trying to slay the other guy at the end of the round but instead slayed me. Im not sure why on earth he is trying to slay anyone even after a round. But now I lost two levels and I don't get to play for a whole round.

Now of course, I had some not so nice things to say as Im sure you will hear in the video and he didnt have anything nice to say back. He even laughed saying we all know he is the worst admin.

Now as for the demo: I hope I have it attached right, this is my first time using your links and stuff. And I dont have the right program to watch the file... So yeah, I know im an idiot. I hope this works LOL

one love,
    Sirus_The_Worst
    Attached Files

2. Default

I would just like to point out that i have warned him about abusing before

3. Default

Was just in game with him and had to tell him to warn before kicking and he complained

4. Default

This guy was an asshat when I was admin, why do we let kids get a hold of their parents credit cards?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

Please send me link to his account or his steam id. I will put him on probation.

6. Default

The admin is now on probation. This should make it easier to get him to learn the rules.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The admin is now on probation. This should make it easier to get him to learn the rules.
    The man has spoken.

Resolved, closed.