Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave of absence from the ZM server

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm amazed you remember Lloyd, he's one of my best friends on msn. Unfortunately he grew tired of zombie mod. He's a bit antisocial like myself, and usually just watches anime and plays Dota on Warcraft 3.

Last night I muted Jojo. Next map Autumn muted her, she avoided the mute and was banned. One less mic spammer for awhile.

But I know what your saying Kavinsky.. The only ones left who regularly come on now are lukey, hobo, me, and maybe 2-3 others. I'm usually in spec 70% of the time, like you mentioned.

I might as well add my list of individuals who have moved on pretty much:
    mastagunz: Barely on/Gone
    Anex: Barely on
    3L3C7R0 [CBR<3!]: Gone
    MrBlack: Barely on
    xXbobertXx: Moved on to WoW (noob..)
    [C18]Raevin: Gone
    Vega: Gone
    USlSteath: Gone
    silent: Moved onto gungame
    .:Crazn:.: Gone
    Brave Little Toaster: Barely plays, moved onto L4D
    Pvt. Snowball: Gone
    [aDs] Danger Dan: Barely plays
    Fish: Moved onto gungame
    [IBIS Unicorn] Charlie: Gone
    nhsNUMBER75: Gone
    Vode: Gone
    Senlan: Gone
    Zansa: Talking to him every day but he refuses to play Zombie Mod saying its too easy and filled with idiots (Agrees)
    unnamed: I once met an incredibly player named unnamed, but I don't know if he plays or got banned
    Mr.Goodstuff: Gone
    Soa: Barely on
    ‡ •฿ลวุั• ‡: Gone
    FR33 B4||IN: Gone
    Parerarescue /k/ommando: Gone
    Ryan James: Gone

I don't want to add your name to the list Inthebutt.

I won't have admin for much longer unless someone feels like buying it for me, since Inthebutt is gone. Hopefully Autumn will play and become one of the regulars and decent admins of the server, since I won't be able to. Apart from her there would be no one but Holy, who's usually inactive most the time.

Also, I think epic balls of fail goes into the kids category.

I would like to add SAR to that list. I am still on just not from monday-thursday because of school. I still like to play zm but I admit it has become boring. But I must mention ZM will not die. It will continue to grow with new players. LONG LIVE ZM!!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

God forbid you guys make new friends, and some of the people you guys list I have seen on the servers in the last week or so.

As far as old regulars, I've tried to coax a dozen regulars back over the last two weeks and they refuse because they despise how bad the admins got over the last four to five months (after most of the ZM players went to L4D) or in two cases played for two nights and then made the same decision as the others.

I don't blame them. I really don't think some of those with admin understand how people perceive how they act. You can't use your admin to play favorites, bully and have bitch-fests on voice, and expect people to stay. The group you're excluding, alienating or pissing off won't return and maybe some of them were friends with your friends or even those you like incognito. Social networks are big webs. You start poking out holes and the whole thing collapses eventually.

Meanwhile, you push alway all the adults with your childish antics and now you're stuck with what you call a "kid fest". Well, DUH!

Anyway, not the first cry for attention from this group of emos:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1041

When's Res' and James' turn so we can stock up on tissues?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    God forbid you guys make new friends, and some of the people you guys list I have seen on the servers in the last week or so.

As far as old regulars, I've tried to coax a dozen regulars back over the last two weeks and they refuse because they despise how bad the admins got over the last four to five months (after most of the ZM players went to L4D) or in two cases played for two nights and then made the same decision as the others.

I don't blame them. I really don't think some of those with admin understand how people perceive how they act. You can't use your admin to play favorites, bully and have bitch-fests on voice, and expect people to stay. The group you're excluding, alienating or pissing off won't return and maybe some of them were friends with your friends or even those you like incognito. Social networks are big webs. You start poking out holes and the whole thing collapses eventually.

Meanwhile, you push alway all the adults with your childish antics and now you're stuck with what you call a "kid fest". Well, DUH!

All you have done since you came back is fucking bitch and moan and complain.

Let me ask this, WHEN IS YOUR TURN?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default woot

Me to i wouldn't ind koolaid coming back or koolayed whatever way its spelled. I just hope summer brings back all teh oldies and the pros because the scale of competition has drooped far. I now find myself wondering how ppl who just got into the server get a better rank then me it astounds me heavily. I play for 5 moths i get rank 258 they come in 1 hour ago rank 90. But i hope the competition comes back and Kavinsky i saw neotokyo it looks very much well done i hope to play with you when it comes out.

5. Default

I may be done with the ZM server but I never said I was done with IBIS or the forums.

Like I said before mallissin stop fucking complaining about every god damn little problem and contribute something to get it fixed. Mastergunz is right, all you do even in game and in here, is bitch and complain.

Seriously your suppose to be one of the "old" players that people would like to see come back. With this attitude that you've come back with, I'm glad I've stepping away from the ZM server. Your gonna leave again just like you did before, so don't fucking ask people when its their turn to leave. Cause guess what dipshit you left one time already and I'm pretty sure your gonna leave again.

So even though I'm not admin in the ZM server anymore, if you keep this negative attitude up, you will find out how much of an influence I still have on the ZM server. Just keep that in mind the next time you decide to complain about something with out offering a solution to fix it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

New friends? I try that every day, and most of them literally are a bunch of idiots, no offense.

The admin abuse? Your idea of abuse is me slapping myself up so I can get a view of things and observe in escape maps such as jarasic park to watch for people who blow up the bridge killing everyone. 90% of the people that play ZM would say I'm a good admin along with Holy and Inthebutt, who are now gone, and me being among the most active. The only other admins that are really playing much at the moment are ceiling cat and Res, along with mastagunz on the weekends.

And what do you mean by "When's Res' and James' turn so we can stock up on tissues?" I'm not going anywhere.

I somewhat have to agree with mastagunz, all you have done is complain and disrespect others.. I have nothing against you though, just stating the facts.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-03-2009 at 10:42 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

mallissin I make friends fast because I'm a good player and I thoughly hate kids and adults who act like kids who spam the mic like fuck that's all, and if the MUTE MOTHERFUCKING FEATURE WASN'T DISABLED I WOULDN'T BITCH ABOUT IT!!!!

and heres what this server needs
    1. THE MUTE MOTHERFUCKING FEATURE BACK

2. new maps every month or so, and a poll on the front page of ibis gaming asking what out of 10 of the worst rated maps do you want removed

3. a system that automatically disables the parachutes for cade maps.

4. a system that switches people who are fast zombies to some sort of escape map substitute thats slower than the fast and less maneuverable but still faster than the other classes, and the same sort of thing for the jumpers on atix so they can't prenuke.

5. voteban, votekick and votemute

emo?! go fuck yourself bitch, did we ask for your opinion?!

and mastercheff the way kick ass in the zmod is to keep up a 5 to 1 ratio, for every time you get tagged you take 5 people with you, thats how I did it with the old stats system and got from 190 to 3rd.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and all the regulars that ARE here are admins just watching over all these god damn kids (jojo, ichytriggerfinger, slasher and many others)
    and assholes (like clone, christmas, nomnomnom, epic balls of fail)

and with no mute on the zmod server that makes it intolerable enough, and with parachutes enabled zombies just stumbe over people who are just trying to hide IE: me so I can't do anything but cade with these assholes
    (maybe if they we're disabled for cading maps it would be alright but it isn't in its current state)
    Continue to cry more Kavinsky.

"Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, Scott! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy"

9. Default

I present to you asshole number 5 on my list and your day has passed christmas.

atleast I tried to help make this server better, your just a mic spamming dick who will not be missed when you eventually get perma banned from here, god I hope your type will bite the dust in a drunk driving accident before you get a chance to polute the gene pool with a drunk 13 year old like jojo.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-03-2009 at 11:18 PM.

10. Default

Mastagunz

you have exactly 100 posts.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.