Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Leave of absence from the ZM server

1. Default

inthebutt, pm me when you get back too playing i might jump in there again in a few months. I agree with you it gets old, my last break was 6+ month gap.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    inthebutt, pm me when you get back too playing i might jump in there again in a few months. I agree with you it gets old, my last break was 6+ month gap.
    lol i will. just make sure you keep an eye out for it. don't want you disappearing from IBIS forever.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

You know Silent, back when Lloyd and me started playing you were one of the best regulars that we looked up to... Wow that was a long time ago.. Then you disappeared, that 6 month absence you just spoke of.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Enjoy your time off. Sometimes you just need it. I still come in and play once and awhile, but my time is being stretched from things other then CS now.

I will say this. The last couple times Ive been on jojo is still annoying and shouldnt be up at 3 CST in the morning, and there was another new annoying chick admin that decided to slap herself up in beachstrike so no one would get her trying to be funny. Too bad I had that power to use on myself at the time.