I will be taking a leave of absence from the ZM server. Don't know for how long but its needed.

lately play time in the ZM server has been nothing but being admin. I don't get anymore play time. There is really nothing wrong with the server, but things do need to be fixed. Everything that does need to be fixed is listed in the forums by many great ZM players.

Zero and IBIS clan members, this is nothing personal against you guys. All three IBIS servers are really great to play on. I just wished the clan members would have been in ZM more often.

As for all the regs and players who have become my friends, it will be missed cading it up with you guys. but it hasn't been the same. maybe time off from CS:S is what I need to get back in the mix.

I'll still be in the forums, but I won't be admin in the ZM server anymore. I'm pretty sure the current admins will take really great care of the ZM server. Good luck guys your gonna need it and don't take any bullshit from anyone.

It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully I'll be back and the new batch of admins won't be such dickheads.