Thread: phil on gungame server

1. Default phil on gungame server

Hello, phil on the gungame server is abusing his admin permissions. I was tked 3 rounds in a row by the same player in spawn on purpose and i told the admin every single round he was doing it copying and pasting the damage taken into chat and he did not do anything. so i said that the admins on this server dont do anything about tking. he later got mad and snapped at me telling me to not disrespect any admin or clan on the server or he'll ban my ass. then he told me to stfu or get out and he later kicked me from the server with that message multiple times and i could not rejoin after because the server was full. this is ridiculous. why can a player openly tk me on purpose for no reason with an admin in the server and i get punished?

2. Default

Jimmy, please refer to this guide
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...o-report-Abuse
    You'll get better results, honestly.

3. Default

Try again.

4. Default

It's GG, on deagle, there's a lot of accidental friendly fire. You copying and pasting stuff, I can't read everything on chat, let alone if you are dead and I'm alive. Regardless, you were kicked for admin/clan disrespect. I told you I would look into it, but what did you do, you kept running your mouth saying "admins in this server are shit". I actually left the server to look at the demo and happen to catch you comment as soon as I left. So what did I do? I stopped watching the demo and came back in to ask what you said. And of course, you expressed yourself and I told you to calm the fuck down with the disrespect. You would not so I shut you up in my own way.

Second point, you complain about people team attacking when you killed a teammate yourself. Accidents happen. With 4 prior bans of team killing, one from an ULA member and another from a clan member, I can only see you trolling the server, or me. This is why I won't take you seriously.