Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zm is going downwards

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eth View Post
    I'm not denying the fact that there will always be people around to take the place of those who leave. The problem stems from the fact that you're okay with good players leaving. I have more respect for those who strive to keep quality players versus those who rely on the mass of new players and hoping for a few good ones to show up.

I understand the importance of new players to fuel the growth of the server, but sacrificing quality isn't the right direction.
    Agreed.

Quality over quantity.

The game isn't fun if there's no challenge.

Noobs are just easy kills....and that gets boring.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Agreed.

Noobs are just easy kills....and that gets boring.
    we was all there once and i still am it can take a long time to get to know how to wreck a cade and still have enuff hp left to kill the humans

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post

And of course while I'm typing this, Vlad offers yet another wise post.
    I put in my .02 cents. I'm always sad to see good players go... but it happens... the world keeps turning.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    we was all there once and i still am it can take a long time to get to know how to wreck a cade and still have enuff hp left to kill the humans
    Haha.

Trust me.

I'm still one of those noobs.

But I'm working hard to not be.

I'm tired of being an easy kill</3

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

It's the way things happen people. It's natural, we get burnt out because we do play it so often or just something comes along in our lives that divides our attention. There's the saying absence makes the heart grow fonder. The people who have left just need time away from the server to see why they enjoyed it so much in the first place. One day they'll stop back in, hopefully they'll have fun and that will allow to remember what made the server so much fun. There is definately a lot of new people, schools out for the summer so now we're getting the kids in. While it isn't just the kids, we have straight up ass holes and garbage players. We need admins who can step up and take care of these people but we also need you the players to step in too. The admins aren't always going to be on. You need to learn how to record demos of the people who are ruining the server for others. Post it on the forums and an admin will take care of it.

6. Default

The ZM server is not going down people. Stop thinking that just cause a bunch of admins/regs are taking a break from ZM, that the server is gonna go down.

plus the new admin system should make it way better. just calm down people and laugh at rippers jokes.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    The ZM server is not going down people. Stop thinking that just cause a bunch of admins/regs are taking a break from ZM, that the server is gonna go down.

plus the new admin system should make it way better. just calm down people and laugh at rippers jokes.
    What jokes?

I agree with Kavinsky now, STFU and GTFO Christmas!!!

9. Default

Oh Ripper you make halarious jokes and make me laugh well into my drunken stupor.
    Last edited by anex; 01-21-2010 at 03:59 PM.