Thread: Anal Warts banned by rawr. (i took her warnings and LISTENED)

1. Default Anal Warts banned by rawr. (i took her warnings and LISTENED)

Hello, i have been warned by rawr the admin to not use my spray and to not tk (EVEN THOUGH I DONT TK) or i will be banned. I LISTENED and did not spray anymore and did not tk anyone (even tho i dont tk in the first place). then last night i went to play and there is "Custom S Ninja 69". This player was mic spamming first of all, second he was teamkilling me and user "Bill Clinton" ON PURPOSE FOR NO REASON. Then he was later flaming me and continued to tk me. So one round he shot me and i shot him back but he did not kill me. He later said "i recorded that i am sending it to admin". I know for 100% fact he sent this in and rawr banned me because of this. HE TKED ME 8 ROUNDS IN A ROW I SHOT HIM TWO TIMES. I am not asking to be unbanned because that means i did something wrong. I am SAYING to unban me as i have not done anything

2. Default

Trolling gets you no where. You sprayed your nasty ass spray after being warned multiple times, you obviously haven't learned since you continue to use it when you think there is no admin around.

VIII. Sprays
    1) A spray that contains "gay" images
    A) Gay men or body parts
    2) Disgusting images
    A)Things that look really bad
    a) includes BBW images designed to shock players
    3) A spray that is sprayed after the user has been warned multiple times.

You were team attacking Custom ninja at the start of the round, you know the rules, and you still don't learn. You have a history of team attacking, I've witnessed you team attack multiple times and you deny it every time, it's like you think we can't go back and watch the demos and see what you do when we're not around...We're always around

XIII. Team Killing/Shooting
    1) When Team Killing is preformed intentionally
    A) For the purpose of disrupting the server
    B) For greafing / harassing another player
    C) As retaliation for another player breaking the rules
    a) When the player has been banned for this multiple times

Your ban will stay unless clan decides otherwise.

3. Default

Wrong format, closed.

4. Default

Eat my butt, closed.

5. Default

Do not comment if you are not involved

6. Default

Clan can comment if they are not involved. They can even comment on clans commenting while not being involved.
    You're involved. Care to comment on that?
    So un-involving.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

You're un-involving. care to comment on that?