Thread: My reserve slot doesn't seem to be working.

1. Default My reserve slot doesn't seem to be working.

My slot isn't working and I noticed the reserved slot icon next to my name is gone.

Is this a glitch? I have it on auto pay so it should just re up the payment. Last payment was Nov. 25 2016....next payment isn't scheduled till Dec 30 2016....so I should be current.

2. Default

Check your paypal. Did the payment not send for whatever reason? Is your bank being an ass and blocking recurring paypal payments? Wells Crapgo did that to me for a bit. Also check to see if you are banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

Not banned...I can join when it's not full.

I checked Pay Pal...it says the next payment is scheduled for Dec 30'th. The last payment was Nov 25'th......hmmm....well.....that's weird.

The next payment should've been on Dec. 25'th....Has Pay Pal screwed up with the payment schedule? How does Pay Pal have Dec. 30'th as the next payment date? Does IBIS send the payment request to Pay Pal?
    Last edited by |oR|jonvall; 12-26-2016 at 08:54 PM.

4. Default

No, ibis doesn't schedule the payment, PayPal does. I'd get with PayPal's support team. Zero is the only one who can check on our end, try pming him.

5. Default

Ok..will do...Thank you.

***Edit***
    Ok..got it worked out......It was an error on the Pay Pal side.

Sorry to bother you guys!
    Last edited by |oR|jonvall; 12-27-2016 at 09:55 AM.