Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to get the Pub Active Again...

1. Default

oh ye zero.. dont forget to limit or ban awps.. and also imo.. allowing the !bank mod on the server.. would be an excellent idea ..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    oh ye zero.. dont forget to limit or ban awps.. and also imo.. allowing the !bank mod on the server.. would be an excellent idea ..
    NNOOO!!! We gotta have awps it makes it so much better.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    -AWP is already limited to 1 per team
    -!bank mod is already on the server, although I liked the older version it had better (where you could deposit/withdrawal various amounts as opposed to the current where you only deposit/withdrawal $16,000)... zero said it was making the server crash though

- I agree about the final battlegronds. I think it'd be one of the quicker ways to get the pub going again
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    -AWP is already limited to 1 per team
    -!bank mod is already on the server, although I liked the older version it had better (where you could deposit/withdrawal various amounts as opposed to the current where you only deposit/withdrawal $16,000)... zero said it was making the server crash though

- I agree about the final battlegronds. I think it'd be one of the quicker ways to get the pub going again
    Final Battle Grounds! Way cool.

Turtles ill scrim with or against u any day

5. Default

If you're having trouble with starting up your pub give it one of the following names "CAL MAP Rotation" this will attract lots of Semi Professional players and "pubstar tryhards" increasing the competitive level.

A name like "Fun Maps" brings in the "noobs" and people who are sick of scrims etc.

Also having it permanently based on a widely played map such as Dust2 or Office over piranesi will attract more players for the first few rounds then it can switch to slightly more extravagent maps.

Set it to 2 awp limit with a vote awp choice, 16k server with a lower time limit something around 3 minutes per round rather than the standard pub time of 7minutes.
    100tic on a 20 man server is simply amazing. Take a look at the #sourceinvite and CPL LA servers. they are always packed with players.

6. Default

After playing the Pub for awhile I realized whenever the bots join or a person joins the server it causes a big lag spike. Should look into that.

And yeah, one awp per team isn't that bad, unless I'm the one that has it. Then I feel bad for the other team.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.