I've hardly played on IBIS pub cause i was really never that good to compete with the competition. Now that iv'e gotten a little better i can probably keep up with some of the members in the clan. I would like to see the IBIS pub back up and i got a few suggestions. I did steal from people, sorry.

1. Make the starting Amount up to like $7,200. This will keep people in the server longer if they can buy money and get better weapons.
2. Make the Pub a 26 player slot. I've been hopping around pubs, 26 seems to be a good amount, not to many and not to little amount of players per team.
3. Make IBIS part of Finalbattlegrounds.com. The server will be posted on the website, with a description of the server details and more people will see it. It will bring in more people and possibly better competition.
4. Add new maps. There's some very good new maps that i could link here and it could attract more people to the server.

Well hopefully i can kick some IBIS asses in the Pub 1 day, so these are suggestions. Anymore would be good to read.