Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to get the Pub Active Again...

1. Default How to get the Pub Active Again...

I've hardly played on IBIS pub cause i was really never that good to compete with the competition. Now that iv'e gotten a little better i can probably keep up with some of the members in the clan. I would like to see the IBIS pub back up and i got a few suggestions. I did steal from people, sorry.

1. Make the starting Amount up to like $7,200. This will keep people in the server longer if they can buy money and get better weapons.
    2. Make the Pub a 26 player slot. I've been hopping around pubs, 26 seems to be a good amount, not to many and not to little amount of players per team.
    3. Make IBIS part of Finalbattlegrounds.com. The server will be posted on the website, with a description of the server details and more people will see it. It will bring in more people and possibly better competition.
    4. Add new maps. There's some very good new maps that i could link here and it could attract more people to the server.

Well hopefully i can kick some IBIS asses in the Pub 1 day, so these are suggestions. Anymore would be good to read.

2. Default

To be honest, I love the pub, more then GG. Just nobody ever on like you mentioned.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I would go on the pub if I ever saw people on it.

I don't think I've ever seen human players in the server. What are the peak times for the pub?

4. Default

Do not worry, the pub is getting a big restart when the big computer is up and running. I expect to have everything loaded on it tomorrow.

5. Default

I just checked the PUB a few minutes ago zero, still the same lame bots in there hahaha.

I'm waiting for the PUB to start going again. HURRY ZERO!!!!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

inthebutt is going to get owned.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    inthebutt is going to get owned.
    I will own both of you!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

you speak lies masta!

9. Default

Maybe I should start warming up with my scrim buddies.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Maybe I should start warming up with my scrim buddies.
    Scrim buddies?
    Why don't we scrim as well.

PEW PEW PEW™