Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Default

lan parties were the best back in the day. miss those good times *sigh* no homo.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

didn't bother reading this whole thing but anyone not a noob and play this on PC? add a brother up...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    CSS doesn't have the party factor that Halo does. Back when I lived in a dorm we would hook up two tvs and play COD4 and Halo during the majority of the down-time between classes.

"Gotta get the golden AK!!"
    That is because most people at "public parties" are not gamers. Regular people want games that are easy with lots of bright colors and flashy lights. CSS does not meat that description...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is because most people at "public parties" are not gamers. Regular people want games that are easy with lots of bright colors and flashy lights. CSS does not meat that description...
    Unless it was CS:S For Kids.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    CSS doesn't have the party factor that Halo does. Back when I lived in a dorm we would hook up two tvs and play COD4 and Halo during the majority of the down-time between classes.

"Gotta get the golden AK!!"
    what party? I know lotts of ppl who are into halo.. I don't see them having halo parties?

ppl play CS plenty on campuses, id actually bet that more ppl have played CS/CSS via lan parties on campuses then they have halo. CS is just about pwwning ppl with your skill, not needing vehicle, or crazy ass space weapons or all that other stuff, or unlocking the golden ak, or any other stupid perk.. it's simply just basic existing guns, and your skill. and then if you get tired of reg CS there's always all the mods as we already know.
    CS is for the l33t.

my buddy plays 2142 and thinks CS is for noobs who can't afford games with "real graphics"... how noob lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Unless it was CS:S For Kids.
    lol
    Last edited by maynard; 01-10-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

the one thing that pisses me off most about this game is the lack of console for pc folk.

7. Default

i play mw2 on pc... suck it...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i play mw2 on pc... suck it...
    Same ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."