Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    (turtles wood)
    oh snap !

2. Default

The red rings of death is when your 360 lights go red, and it's now considered an unusable and worthless console.

And inthebutt, you probably got your 360 after the first batch was sold out. Those things caught peoples' houses on fire. Mine got so overheated from having it on 18 hours a day while I played oblivion I had to set it on a tile floor and blow a fan on it to keep it from melting almost. It felt like I could fry an egg on it.

Note to self, create console with cooking capabilities for hungry gamers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The red rings of death is when your 360 lights go red, and it's now considered an unusable and worthless console.

And inthebutt, you probably got your 360 after the first batch was sold out. Those things caught peoples' houses on fire. Mine got so overheated from having it on 18 hours a day while I played oblivion I had to set it on a tile floor and blow a fan on it to keep it from melting almost. It felt like I could fry an egg on it.

I know what the "red ring of death" is!!!!!

I don't remember when I got it but I do know its fucking working like a god damn champ!!!

plus I was thinking about buying the elite version and using it as a media storage center for my bedroom, that way I won't need a seperate HD for media in my office at home
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Pure Genius.

5. Default

Get a ps3 instead of another 360. It would make no sense to have two of the same consoles.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Get a ps3 instead of another 360. It would make no sense to have two of the same consoles.
    actually it does, I have an extra 360 in my guest room.

its for when my little cousins come over, we hook up both of them through a system link and play each other.

see so having two of the same consoles isn't a bad idea.

7. Default

I know what the "red ring of death" is!!!!!

I don't remember when I got it but I do know its fucking working like a god damn champ!!!

plus I was thinking about buying the elite version and using it as a media storage center for my bedroom, that way I won't need a seperate HD for media in my office at home
    i have elite, its legit. only 3 games. ufc, need for speed, gear of war 1. lookin for some more.

8. Default

actually it does, I have an extra 360 in my guest room.

its for when my little cousins come over, we hook up both of them through a system link and play each other.

see so having two of the same consoles isn't a bad idea.
    This.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This.
    This????

This what???

10. Default

This????

This what???
    The preceding opinion mirrors my own.