Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Modern Warfare 2

Does anyone think steam will have this on there games available for purchase list the day it comes out?? or is there a wait time for it??

Regardless I already have a copy reserved for my 360.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Yes i think they will they had the first one on, and world at war.

3. Default

Sweetness than. have you seen the trailers they aired at E3??? this game looks fucking AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to rain down hell from above again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Sweetness than. have you seen the trailers they aired at E3??? this game looks fucking AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to rain down hell from above again.
    it did look pretty good. that cliff climbing part was pretty sweet. i'm sure the online will be pretty much the same as the other two, but it works, and i love the weapon customization. looking forward to this.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it did look pretty good. that cliff climbing part was pretty sweet. i'm sure the online will be pretty much the same as the other two, but it works, and i love the weapon customization. looking forward to this.
    yeah the trailers were fucking awesome. add me nemesis my gamertag is SYKO26.

6. Default

looks good.. just hope its as good or better then COD4... seriously though we need a FPS that breaks the chain of terrible FPS lately.. although i did find some good.. but alot are pretty mediocre .. some terrible fps lately: delta force.. (6/2/2009) good lord that game was beyond piss poor..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    going 2 be a fucking ssssiiiccckkk game.

Yea, I agree it does look pretty cool !!!! I just wonder if it has that problem with the view, where you have to keep moving your mouse around to get it straight.. Seems all the games I have has that problem
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

9. Default

Oh yea and our server for it is going to be awesome. Oh wait there is no private servers becuase they want complete control over the game and the mods that are allowed. In addition with will prevent custom maps unless you got some more $$

So why would I every buy this game I think the better question is why would I ever play it. MW2 shows exactly why it is a joke and why cs has been the number one online fps for so many years. Take players like Tradagy for example: people always come back to cs because it has so much to offer. In addition it is the community of gamers and independent server owners and the mod community that make all of this possible.

10. Default

Ew u have a 360 im getting it for my ps3