Thread: an Ok introduction

1. Default an Ok introduction

Hi all, my name is Gary and you'll see me in your server under the name 'ok'. I've been playing CS since 2011 and started with gungame. My name, back then, was BobSaget because the roast of Bob Saget was on that night. I started playing gungame in the TDR and GSX servers. Soon after I found mFc which I became a member of and through that path made many friends with the people over at Dao (which soon became known as FAWC!).

I have an insane amount of nostalgia over the years spent in those servers. The friends I made there I still talk to to this day and visit from time to time. It warms my heart when I see familiar faces from those days playing in your servers. On that note, I've lost touch with a lot of those people since I started playing CS:GO at its inception. I was good at gungame but never really played casual in CSS so when I stated playing matchmaking in GO I was around Master Guardian 1 and fell to Gold Nova 3. I would say I was addicted to getting better which meant I didn't see a lot of CSS for quite some time.

Coming back to it all, the communities haven't changed much; which is both good and bad. People just want to have a good time; a good laugh; make friends; play counter-strike and win some games. I don't know all of you yet, but look forward to doing so. Feel free to ask me anything

2. Default

Hello and Welcome

3. Default

I remember a BobSaget from a while back. If you're the same, welcome! If you're not the same.... Welcome!

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay at ibis.

5. Default

Welcome sir or madam

6. Default

Thanks, all!

7. Default

Hello Hello and Welcome

8. Default

welcome.