Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MEX admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I think I'll beat you to that notion.

P:
    if he got booted this weekend, you def would have beaten me. I just got back from Atlantic City stayed there for 5 days.

2. Default

Well still here and shining... but OTHER admins might be in trouble because of their "IM ALWAYS RIGHT" power.. and demos will be submited to appropriate people.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

You seem to be on a admin hunting spree lately and plz don't come in gg for

god sakes its a fucking relief when he isn't in there or zm for that matter, just

because u can post admin abuse threads about other ppl it wont makes us

forget how much of a faggot u can be.

4. Default

Would u like a cookie now?

5. Default

yes i want a cookie but not a Russian cookie

6. Default

lol dont come in GG... i dunno how long u play but 1 fuckin win in GG u fuckin fail.. go shoot some zombies.. at least for that u dont need skill..

7. Default

sry if u waste your life on ur mediocre wins i see there but i do have a life...unlike some ppl starting stupid fucking threads on good admins

and in actuality if u know how to take some learning experience from zombie mod is that u AIM FOR THE HEAD but most ppl just spray

and i think most of the ppl here world agree for u too just stay away from the servers
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 06-08-2009 at 02:17 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkiro View Post
    sry if i waste my life on ur mediocore wins i see there but i do have a life...unlike some ppl starting stupid fucking threads on good admins

and in actuality if u know how to take some learning experience form zombie mod is that u AIM FOR THE HEAD but most ppl just spray
    true that, its funny to watch noobs in a cade shooting zombies, they don't take there time in aiming for the head, but instead spray there clip in a circular motion and in the process destroy their own cade.

Virt, how come you still act the way you do?? have you ever meet a player in zm by the name of zx350??? he's russian also but unlike you he gets along with the other ZM players and is liked on the ZM server. unlike you who came from the GG server, your hated over there and now your hated over here. you might wanna listen to what jigsaw wrote to you a while back.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    true that, its funny to watch noobs in a cade shooting zombies, they don't take there time in aiming for the head, but instead spray there clip in a circular motion and in the process destroy their own cade.

Virt, how come you still act the way you do?? have you ever meet a player in zm by the name of zx350??? he's russian also but unlike you he gets along with the other ZM players and is liked on the ZM server. unlike you who came from the GG server, your hated over there and now your hated over here. you might wanna listen to what jigsaw wrote to you a while back.
    assman said it nicely, there really isn't a problem with all these people you make threads about, it's you. you're in so much shit that you just go out looking for something to start a thread about to try and take the heat off of you. why do you think it seems like wherever you do the players there don't like you?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    assman said it nicely, there really isn't a problem with all these people you make threads about, it's you. you're in so much shit that you just go out looking for something to start a thread about to try and take the heat off of you. why do you think it seems like wherever you do the players there don't like you?
    see Virt, even nemesis and I used to hate each other on here and in the server, but now we get along with no problems. I'm pretty sure you can do it too.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-