Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MEX admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    see Virt, even nemesis and I used to hate each other on here and in the server, but now we get along with no problems. I'm pretty sure you can do it too.
    No shit u get along now lol... cuz Nemesis got his admin revoked... as I told him he would.. now hes being a good lil boy who listen and does what everyone tells him.. lets see him talk shit now..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    No shit u get along now lol... cuz Nemesis got his admin revoked... as I told him he would.. now hes being a good lil boy who listen and does what everyone tells him.. lets see him talk shit now..
    first of all i didn't get my admin revoked, the person who was paying for it stopped, so it goes away. second, no one hhas told me to do anything? i dont know where you're getting this from, but i think you just like to pull things out of your ass. finally, do you honestly think i'm scared of you? what would you like me to say to you? because you can't do shit, Tim.

3. Default

maybe ull be a good lil boy an listen if u get ur admin revoked? sounds like a good idea to me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkiro View Post
    maybe ull be a good lil boy an listen if u get ur admin revoked? sounds like a good idea to me
    sounds like you are A dum ass to me.

5. Default

sounds like you are a dum ass to me.
    ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah x2

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    Aaahahahahahah!

silent. Priceless.