Thread: swagbot 9k for admin abuse and disrespect

1. Default swagbot 9k for admin abuse and disrespect

Admin's INGAME name: swagbot 9k
    You're INGAME name: D.4.R.K. Yushun
    Server: GG
    Map: spacetower && wootday
    Date & Time: Feb 15, 2017, 12:01 am midnight

I would like to report swagbot 9k for admin abuse and breaking rule 1 of VII [Respect: Players that disrespect others]
    I believe admins should also respect other players, and they especially should be held to a higher standard.

I was playing GG and I killed him while he was on the other team, He use profane language at me included 'cunt' and more, this was not the first time he has done that. I told him to 'cry more', literally two words. He kicked me. That's fine , he can call that admin disrespected.
    But then later I rejoined the server, he was still there, and he immediately kick me for no reason, with a message 'We dont allow fags on this server'.

I not gay, nor do I care about the gay community. Even if he meant it as a general insult. It was still very offensive and disrespectful, to not only me but I would say the server he represents.

This was 10 min ago when i was kicked or banned, I dont care to rejoin this server to find out.
    Last edited by yushun; 02-15-2017 at 12:23 AM.

2. Default

kicked not banned, for being an insufferable cunt as usual. As I called you that in game, it was due to your shit playing and knifing anything that moves in front of your screen, including teammates. I want to make it absolutely clear to your slightly retarded self; your shenanigans no matter how small will not be tolerated while I am able to something about it. I have gotten a few messages from regulars who are tired of his shit tactics and bitchy attitude. Just trying to make myself crystal clear on this issue. I only kicked as this time, it did not warrant a ban.

Or to put in lighter terms,

Cry Moar
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

Well you better make it clear, what shenanigans? I killed you, you got mad, and kicked me continuously?
    And fine blame it on the regulars. I'm sure you'll find them to back you up. But this is definitely not why you kicked me.

4. Default

Can someone provide a demo please

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yushun View Post
    Well you better make it clear, what shenanigans? I killed you, you got mad, and kicked me continuously?
    And fine blame it on the regulars. I'm sure you'll find them to back you up. But this is definitely not why you kicked me.
    You killed me and that was fine, I know you're a better knifer than me and plus well, hippo was raping me up and down tonight so I wasn't mad at that.

Yes, I believe some evidence would be in order. Yushun? Care to provide?

edit: Would also like to add, his last two bans are due to TK or Team Attacking. No warning was in fact made, as someone who has been here as long as he has should know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

6. Default

Sorry, I dont usually record.
    But I was hoping an admin would be recording me, or this is new enough maybe we can get that from sourcetv.

7. Default

Here Are the Demos
    swagtower.dem
    swagwoot.dem
    Around Tick 26000 for tower and tick 13000 for woot

There is player disrespect i found in both demos unfortunatly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yushun View Post
    Sorry, I dont usually record.
    But I was hoping an admin would be recording me, or this is new enough maybe we can get that from sourcetv.
    You can pull demos from here. Download them to your cstrike and then play them through CSS to watch demos. Please include next time.
    ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/
    Last edited by Diesel; 02-15-2017 at 01:50 AM.

8. Default

You're only allowed to voteban yushun.

The second kick was unnecessary.

Leave each other alone.

Closed. Good job, Gasoline.