Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chelsy doenst know the RULES!

1. Default

II. Spamming 1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play 2) The use of HLSS A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it (so 1 out of 30 is requesting it EVL_Ripper?) B) Should not be overused or used for long durations (which they always are) and the mute and votemute features do not work here, so these rules should be declared null and void to begin with for the zmod

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ok im not readin her essay.... 11 people voted for cannory.. we all gonna paly it.. Chelsy says.. ohh that map is bad.. and puts CHURCHERS OUTTA THE FUCKIN AIR... JUST SHE FUCKIN WANTS TO... IF PEOPLE FUCKIN VOTED FOR IT DONT FUCKIN CHANGE IT.. AGAIN.. GO READ THE FUCKIN RULES!
    lmaoooo.

They spammed one.

Of course the first map is going to get chosen.

Way to go, again Virtus.

You made yourself look like and illiterate dick.

And by the way.

If you're going to insult me, please spell my name right.

It's:

C-H-E-L-S-E-A.

plzkthx.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Minor mic spamming is permitted on the ZM server provided the douche admins aren't on. I don't know Res's girlfriend well enough to comment on her rep as an admin but from this point on mic spamming from the following will be permitted:

STFU
    Mex
    Christmas
    Sizzle
    Leeroy provided he find something funny that Christmas hasn't played.
    Anex

If I've missed anyone you feel deserved to be on that list, please message me and we will discuss it. Have a tasty afternoon ladies.
    lolol.

Where in the rules does it say that these people are excluded?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

5. Default

chelsy...chelsea...autumn...light..toastie..who caressssss? SAME BITCH who doesnt know the fuckin rules.. and btw abot mutin a player -

III. Spamming

2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it

Fuckin admins who doenst know shit.. go check rates.. its ur job.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    chelsy...chelsea...autumn...light..toastie..who caressssss? SAME BITCH who doesnt know the fuckin rules.. and btw abot mutin a player -

III. Spamming

2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it

Fuckin admins who doenst know shit.. go check rates.. its ur job.
    You sure do like insulting yourself, ne?

But.

THE FLAW IN THAT RULE IS THUS:

There was MORE THAN ONE ADMIN on the server.

And the thing you don't understand.

We didn't agree.

So it doesn't matter whether or not the server wants and the 'admin' allows it.

It doesn't say 'senior' admin.

So don't even bring that up.

lmaoooo.

You're so funny<33

Why don't you go watch your boys gone wild videos.

Sicko, trying to send me some.

7. Default

Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper
    Minor mic spamming is permitted on the ZM server provided the douche admins aren't on(oh so any who actually enforce the rules are douche bags acording to you)

I don't know Res's girlfriend well enough to comment on her rep as an admin but from this point on mic spamming from the following will be permitted:

STFU - no
    Mex - fuck no, he's an ADMIN for fucks sake
    Christmas - no
    Sizzle -no
    Leeroy - no
    Anex - n0

If I've missed anyone you feel deserved to be on that list, please message me and we will discuss it. Have a tasty afternoon ladies

Mic spamming should never be allowed on a server that doesn't have a mute feature period, if it did it'd be a different story and frankly I woudn't raise such a stink about it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I don't know Res's girlfriend well enough to comment on her rep as an admin...
    Since when am I Res' girlfriend?

Is he saying this?

I'll kill the bastard.

D:<

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I'll kill the bastard.

D:<
    *Gives you a pitchfork.*

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    *Gives you a pitchfork.*
    ...I'll ignore the under-lying meaning of that...