Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zombie nav files [100% Complete]

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Note that bots are still going to be glitchy on some of these maps without manual optimizations and application of manual logic for how to jump between some locations and even a plugin to just teleport them further up or past some things.
    Does glitchy include their radio spam? I still haven't found a way to mute them ingame. Also, I'm not sure if there's a toggle for this but the HP based speed text spams up the chat and makes it impossible to use text to communicate with others on the server.

(I haven't been on ZMod for over a week or two so it could be that those are already fixed; they're just some things that I've been meaning to bring up but hadn't gotten around to)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey I'm finally over 1000 posts, lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    Does glitchy include their radio spam? I still haven't found a way to mute them ingame. Also, I'm not sure if there's a toggle for this but the HP based speed text spams up the chat and makes it impossible to use text to communicate with others on the server.

(I haven't been on ZMod for over a week or two so it could be that those are already fixed; they're just some things that I've been meaning to bring up but hadn't gotten around to)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey I'm finally over 1000 posts, lol
    That is very strange because I have set:

"bot_chatter" = "off"

I do not hear them, do you hear them on every map?

hmm, maybe something's bugged on my end then? I haven't been on ZMod for a couple of weeks so that could be it too but if the setting was 'off' before then, then I have no idea.

As far as maps ... when it was happening it seemed to be pretty hit-or-miss, I know I was getting it on atix heli and mirror's edge, can't recall any others.

4. Default

OK might be that I fixed that from the time you played last. There has been a lot of updates in the last 2 weeks.

5. Default

Half way there!

6. Default

I have been managing to get a few maps done each day so hopefully not too long before all of them are finished.

7. Default

Finally finished!