Thread: .exe / STEAM_0:1:122546098

1. Default .exe / STEAM_0:1:122546098

Name in Game: .exe
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:122546098
    Demo:
    .exe.dem
    Ticks:
    12500, 14500, 17500, 18000, 19500, 21500, 22000, 26400

In the game before hand he went 26 and 6 i believe, i noticed a few twitchy movements but wast sure so i issued a fake ban pretty much.
    Next map he sucks until he thinks i go afk and thats the ticks above. Heres the demo for the game before :
    auto-20170301-181105-gg_sl_bend-l.dem In a rush so i could only pull ticks from one demo, this whole demo hes hacking though.

If further evidence is needed ask pretty much anyone who was in the server at that time.

2. Default

Not seeing so much aimbot but something is there. I am thinking no-recoil. The way that famas unloaded from that far with little spray got me thinking. Also running the demo in mat_wireframe 1 shows some interesting spots where it looks like he is tracing. especially the first few kills in the beginning.

While other server bans mean diddly here for evidence. It seems that another server who has been around as long as IBIS has banned this little guy for wallhacking just over a month ago.

http://bans.awpclan.com/index.php?p=...dvType=steamid

While still not real evidence, the history is damning.
    Last edited by swagbot 9k; 03-02-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Not seeing so much aimbot but something is there. I am thinking no-recoil. The way that famas unloaded from that far with little spray got me thinking. Also running the demo in mat_wireframe 1 shows some interesting spots where it looks like he is tracing. especially the first few kills in the beginning.

While other server bans mean diddly here for evidence. It seems that another server who has been around as long as IBIS has banned this little guy for wallhacking just over a month ago.

http://bans.awpclan.com/index.php?p=...dvType=steamid

While still not real evidence, the history is damning.
    Hahaha yeah seems like this isnt a easy ban. Me and a few other people seemed to watcg this guy but he just doesnt display it horribly like most hackers

4. Default

The famas kill was clean Every red dot in that box was his shot, if there was no recoil it would be much closer to that black line.

And its not like he had time to toggle it off on the AK where his spread was much greater

Sv_showimpact 1 btw, and for walls I prefer r_Drawothermodels 2 so I dont wireframe the environment.

I see nothing suspicious at ticks/demo provided and vote no hacks, there was no indication of walls either.

Edit: as for Blend, yea spots look like walls, but its blend. You have every reason to assume the enemy is there at the start of the rounds, and he ignores CTs when walls would have seen them, so clean demo there.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 03-03-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Sheesh! It's about time you posted, Stars. I was waiting for you to make an appearance
    This is why i wait so long on some of these lol

Great demonstration btw

Unfortunately for my little sauce soaked nugget there were no hacks yet again...
    Sorry, buddy.

Unbanned,
    Closed

- - - Updated - - -

Link to ban

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...546098&Submit=