Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How do you know who is a senior admin based on looking at their tag?
    No one will answer my question.

*tear

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Fine, Hobo. FINE! Have your "senior admin". Freakin' GILF lovers.

Virtus seems to be singled out repeatedly but most of the stuff I see in the demos people provide isn't much different from what I see other admins doing. His only crime seems to be not joining one of the admin cliques, which has the advantage of a loyal following of other admins that backed you up when accused.

Loner FTL!
    You fall in this same category idiot.

3. Default

*tear
    you can't christmas, but the clan members wear <IBIS> tag. they outrank the regular admins who just wear <ibis.a> tags.

You just don't get to see what the admins talk about on admin only chat. usually this is how the other admins determine who was the first admin on the server.

well that was how I did it when I was admin, before my leave. It always worked for us regular admins on ZM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

*tear
    I answered your question.

Anyway, First admin can be found by looking at the server properties and sorting by time. Longest admin online would be the first admin on.
    Replace "First admin" with "Senior admin" per Hobo.

Unless things are done differently nowadays, leaving and returning forfeits your "seniority" to handle the map votes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I answered your question.

Replace "First admin" with "Senior admin" per Hobo.

Unless things are done differently nowadays, leaving and returning forfeits your "seniority" to handle the map votes.
    If inthebutt hadn't given me a different explanation, I would believe that is a horrible way for players in the game to know who has seniority, but as what has been explained to me that is irrelevant.

6. Default

Christmas honey, if you want to find out who is the senior admin, "View Server Info" and sort the list based on time played. Look for people with <ibis.a>. The one that has the most amount of time played is the senior admin =)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Christmas honey, if you want to find out who is the senior admin, "View Server Info" and sort the list based on time played. Look for people with <ibis.a>. The one that has the most amount of time played is the senior admin =)
    Thanks baby.

If inthebutt hadn't given me a different explanation, I would believe that is a horrible way for players in the game to know who has seniority, but as what has been explained to me that is irrelevant.

Say you are admin. You come into the server and see james in there. Since he was there first he is senior admin. Then NYS comes in he is automatically senior admin because he is a clan member. Once he leaves james is admin again. Once james leaves you are admin. Get it?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

I can never tell who are the clan members. As posted in other topics, how do I find that out?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I can never tell who are the clan members. As posted in other topics, how do I find that out?
    HOBO the clan members have just <IBIS> attached to their names.

From what I remember whytboiz telling me the clan members are:

ZERO
    Jigsaw
    Deprodigy
    NYSCO
    Whytboiz
    The Beast
    Dual

I think I might be missing one person. sorry if I spelled any of your names wrong.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-