Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    HOBO the clan members have just <IBIS> attached to their names.

From what I remember whytboiz telling me the clan members are:

ZERO
    Jigsaw
    Deprodigy
    NYSCO
    Whytboiz
    The Beast
    Dual

I think I might be missing one person. sorry if I spelled any of your names wrong.
    How are you going to forget our great forum moderator ManbearPig ? Shame on you !!! We have others..they are inactive at this present time.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    How are you going to forget our great forum moderator ManbearPig ? Shame on you !!! We have others..they are inactive at this present time.
    thats who I was missing lol.

See I knew I was missing someone.

He hasn't been on at all, cause if he was he would being having a bitch-fit with the threads right now hahaha.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    thats who I was missing lol.

See I knew I was missing someone.

He hasn't been on at all, cause if he was he would being having a bitch-fit with the threads right now hahaha.
    I have never seen him in game.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

And you can't forget about Dutch!!

He hated me....
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    And you can't forget about Dutch!!

He hated me....
    He hated everyone. LoL

6. Default

He hated everyone. LoL
    I'm scared of the possibility of EVER meeting this Dutch guy...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I'm scared of the possibility of EVER meeting this Dutch guy...

He was a pretty good player, but would tear you a new asshole regardless of what you did. He'd yell at you for goin left... then the next round yell at you for goin right. It was entertaining though and he was definitely good at pub.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    He was a pretty good player, but would tear you a new asshole regardless of what you did. He'd yell at you for goin left... then the next round yell at you for goin right. It was entertaining though and he was definitely good at pub.
    Haha.

I'm sure he was a good player, I've heard many good things.

lolol, why didn't anyone demo this?

It would have been good for shits and giggles.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

I wanna meet this Dutch guy, he sounds fun. We can be misanthropists together!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.