Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My list of Regs on Zm

1. Default ??

wth im not there either

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well srry but you have been bitching about you has demos omges i has demos of admin abuse look at me well fucking post them.

I agree....POST THOSE BITCHES UP
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

what the hell is the point of this thread??

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well srry but you have been bitching about you has demos omges i has demos of admin abuse look at me well fucking post them. Also this is a list of players i remember and i was here since mastagunsz didn't have his admin. When James didn't have his admin either. You know how long is that. Also i was here with the koolayed accident and the [kkk] tag incident. I has a long history or when ppl were talking about tech as a bad admin. i could name tons of incidents off the top of my head.
    I was the one that got rid of =bs= tecms25, that was great.

oh look ever since I got rid of him for admin abuse on the ZM server....

THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY ADMIN ABUSE THREADS FOR ADMIN IN THE ZM SERVER!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can read that mallissin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I was the one that got rid of =bs= tecms25, that was great.

oh look ever since I got rid of him for admin abuse on the ZM server....

THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY ADMIN ABUSE THREADS FOR ADMIN IN THE ZM SERVER!!!!

I'm pretty sure you can read that mallissin.
    I'm actually disappointed that there was plenty of admin abuse coming from 2 admins using their powers repeatedly throughout an entire map. I'm not going to name names....but I will continue to watch these admins from time to time. I already have a couple of demos recorded for future reference too. Take this as a warning.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'm actually disappointed that there was plenty of admin abuse coming from 2 admins using their powers repeatedly throughout an entire map. I'm not going to name names....but I will continue to watch these admins from time to time. I already have a couple of demos recorded for future reference too. Take this as a warning.
    I may know of one you are talking about.

Whoever kept drugging players and slapping them around in the ZM server, stop doing it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    what the hell is the point of this thread??
    I..don't..know..

but I will continue to watch these admins from time to time. I already have a couple of demos recorded for future reference too. Take this as a warning.
    Is it me? I have to admit I do slap myself up to watch players in escape maps.. Might as well be specing but it's fun that way.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

yah!!! NYSCO finally comes in the ZM server when I take a leave.

I see how it is NYS!!!

no cookies for you!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

OI Bitch i haven't spend 359 hours on the zmod server not to called a Reg i play every day!

10. Default

I remember G4ce.. He was the one who showed me a lot of glitches and impossible spots.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.