Old №➐ #D00m
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:184112087
    Server-Gungame
    Invoked on 03-10-17 16:21
    Banlength Permanent
    Expires on Not applicable.
    Reason Evading previous perma ban
    Banned by Admin phil.™

Unban request. I was banned in Sept. 2016 after a history of TKing and a problem with mononcle-dragon after he went crying to Joker. Mononcle would constantly instigate by team attacking and then when a player would respond he would cry to admin and get the player banned. He did this numerous times and then took a demo of my reaction. Very shady. As a result I was perma banned. I pled my case to Phil but I was denied. After a conversation with an Ibis admin, I was told I could gain access by buying a second steam account. I did that on the advice of an Ibis admin and was not trying to be sneaky or evade the ban. I have not caused one single issue under the new account and have been a daily player. In other words, lesson learned. Phil, I know this is your call. Please consider all the facts. If you value your admin team they can and have vouched for me. Thanks.

just posting this as reference for the ban's in question.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho..._0-1-184112087

found original ban post

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Sept-2016-1200

3. Default

One. One admin vouched for you. "Team" is not applicable.

Monocle's complaint brought your behaviour to the attention of clan. Mea culpa? 12 weeks worth of bans from 11 separate bans didn't teach you the lesson. Now you have broke another rule, evading a ban to play in the server.

Now as far as your argument that Monocle's complaint led to your perma -- Yasiin Bey said it best, "Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret. The million other straws underneath it."

I'm closing this, we don't need the peanut gallery posting. I'll direct Phil's attention to this thread.

4. Default

The fact that your ban was upgraded to a perma on 9/1/2016 as of 12:30pm, you logged on your new account on 9/1/2016 at 4:35pm EST. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=261348) You did not even wait a full day after your perma and you came back in.

What on earth do you think making a new account makes it "alright" again in our eyes? I could care less what other people do, the fact you have a repetitive history of breaking rules that finally caught up to you, the fact you have a shitty attitude towards admins and other players, I have to constantly hear it from others, it's quite annoying.

I don't want you in our servers. Period. I do not want you PM'n me if you can get unbanned. Period. You will never play in our servers again. If you even waited a full month before buying your new account I would have considered unbanning you. But you didn't even wait a full day.

Like scribb said, this is closed conversation.

Unban request denied.