View Poll Results: Do you think Mallisin has the demos?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

2 11.76%
  • he's a queer

10 58.82%
  • just a liar, getting attention

5 29.41%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling you out Mallisin

1. Default

Mallissin I'm not seeing any demos. Don't change the subject.

On a side note... My..Gosh.. NO CHOCOLATE? WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET IN SHAPE!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!11!1ONE!1ONEONE!!1!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Mallissin I'm not seeing any demos. Don't change the subject.

On a side note... My..Gosh.. NO CHOCOLATE? WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET IN SHAPE!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!11!1ONE!1ONEONE!!1!
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Also.

DEEMMMOOOSSSS >:[

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Who I don't respect at all and should go eat a donut is Turtles. Where are you, you panzy?
    Probably looking for more gorilla pictures...

But it's okay everyone! I have enough Chocolate for everybody!!!!

YAAAAY CHOCOLAATTEEEE!!!!

4. Default

Guys don't drag turtles into this, and mallisin its not hard to win in the GG with noobs playing in it, try winning with some of the regulars and you don't have a chance.

Still no demo's though, nice try on changing the subject of the thread.

Turtles, i love you.

I haz some chocolate myself! grab a bag of milky ways on the way out of a convienent store.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Guys don't drag turtles into this, and mallisin its not hard to win in the GG with noobs playing in it, try winning with some of the regulars and you don't have a chance.

Still no demo's though, nice try on changing the subject of the thread.

Turtles, i love you.

I haz some chocolate myself! grab a bag of milky ways on the way out of a convienent store.
    I miss turtle

I haven't seen a gorilla picture in days now.

WHERE ARE YOU TURTLE!!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

You can try to force me with all this childish crap, but I'm not trickling out demos each time you do something wrong. That would be spamming the forums unproductively and causing unnecessary drama over a longer duration.

No, as I've said I plan on building up a library of demos to create the case, put it all in a single concise video and let IBIS decide then. It'll get the argument over quicker with all the instances fresh in people's minds.

As I've also said, your disappearance from the server after I expressed this seems like either an admission of guilt and/or lack of trust in yourself to behave. You've chosen instead to display your immaturity on the forums, showing everyone exactly what I'm talking about without much work from me at all.

So why don't you quit the crap, come back on the servers and try to have fun without breaking the rules. Then you wouldn't need to worry about any demos, would you?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    You can try to force me with all this childish crap, but I'm not trickling out demos each time you do something wrong. That would be spamming the forums unproductively and causing unnecessary drama over a longer duration.

No, as I've said I plan on building up a library of demos to create the case, put it all in a single concise video and let IBIS decide then. It'll get the argument over quicker with all the instances fresh in people's minds.

As I've also said, your disappearance from the server after I expressed this seems like either an admission of guilt and/or lack of trust in yourself to behave. You've chosen instead to display your immaturity on the forums, showing everyone exactly what I'm talking about without much work from me at all.

So why don't you quit the crap, come back on the servers and try to have fun without breaking the rules. Then you wouldn't need to worry about any demos, would you?
    I'm gonna give you a preview of whats to come.

Don't attempt to pull this reverse psychology on me. Obviously you don't know I hold a degree in psychology. Don't pull this shit with me taking a leave of absence as a submission to my guilt of abusing my admin. If you look through the admin abuse threads, I only have 1 abuse thread on me. If I was abusing my admin I'm pretty sure I would have more than 1 that was written all the way back in march. If you read it, we settled it. so do a little research first before you actually decide to make a post.

so like I said mallissin you have one more day to produce these demo's.

oh and as an edit. You've read this post, you've posted in it and replied to it. I'm pretty sure you fully aware that this thread is here. I'm sure you can also see the poll at the top of this thread. so how come the poll all the way at the top of the thread still shows a zero for the "yes" choice????

I'll answer that when you fail to produce the demo's.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Almost seems like some feeble attempt to scare admins into becoming better, when there really isn't much wrong with any of them.

Mallissin, posting these demos won't be stooping to our level. It'll just prove that you aren't lying and full of shit. If you do fail to prove that you have these demos.. Well, lets just say if you thought none of the current regulars or admins liked you now..

I had nothing against you, but when you try to start things for no good reason and lie about things, that's a pretty good reason to though.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quit the ad homine attacks, James, it's beneath you. You can't prove anything your saying but I can easily prove my point by the forum posts they've written and the fact they're avoiding the server.

I'm not a liar because I refuse to post the demos when you want.

You on the other hand have plenty of threads where you stretch the truth, as well as these two. You saying I disrespect people on the forums, POST A LINK. Inthebutt saying I edit posts (again, POST A LINK) and admitting to having a psychology degree when he doesn't even understand what reverse psychology means. Then there's Holy who can't even read his own posts to keep his story straight when he tries to hide a previous temper tantrum. And this is only pointing out the obvious.

Alas, there was no "reverse psychology" in my last post. I was sincerely suggesting you three came back to play. It's the best proof you're not doing anything wrong.

10. Default

he is a queer bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!