View Poll Results: Do you think Mallisin has the demos?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

2 11.76%
  • he's a queer

10 58.82%
  • just a liar, getting attention

5 29.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling you out Mallisin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Quit the ad homine attacks, James, it's beneath you. You can't prove anything your saying but I can easily prove my point by the forum posts they've written and the fact they're avoiding the server.

I'm not a liar because I refuse to post the demos when you want.

You on the other hand have plenty of threads where you stretch the truth, as well as these two. You saying I disrespect people on the forums, POST A LINK. Inthebutt saying I edit posts (again, POST A LINK) and admitting to having a psychology degree when he doesn't even understand what reverse psychology means. Then there's Holy who can't even read his own posts to keep his story straight when he tries to hide a previous temper tantrum. And this is only pointing out the obvious.

Alas, there was no "reverse psychology" in my last post. I was sincerely suggesting you three came back to play. It's the best proof you're not doing anything wrong.
    I am glad you don't know me Mallissin.

For starters i got a summer job working for best buy, so my mondays-fridays are cut from 10-6. I come home, spend some time with my family, because i rarely saw them for the last 8 month's and it was my first year of college. So my time is getting consumed up. I also spend alot of time on my computer looking at stocks, as i try to manage to make some money out of stocks to help pay for some of the college loan i am dropped with. I am hopening twoards the end of this month i can make my way back actively into the ZM.

Is it a coincidence that i have been inactive? Maybe. Am i in fear of me doing a bad job? No. I do not think i abuse my admin in away. I don't like it, when someone who accuses me for not helping the server, and specifing that i make it worst. When he on the other hand make threats to every admin that is on the server and does nothing to help the server in anyway. Pretty mature man.

Why do i act inmature? This isn't reality. I can act as young as i wish to. This is suppose to be relaxing and stressfree. So before you come here, and try to tell me my motives be sure you know what the hell your talking about. Just makes you look dumber to be lieing about things that are apparently not real.

BTW...

Give us atleast a sneak preview of this library already, im dieing to see this.

2. Default

again mallissin post's in this thread and the poll vote for yes is still at zero.

oh and I attached a picture for you from my PM's.

Save it HOLY, tomorrow is gonna be epic.
    Attached Images
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Times have changed, Mallissin. I used to play a lot last year, during the pooter era. At first, like you, I didn't enjoy the changes made to the server...especially when the mute feature in CSS didn't work anymore. As I continued to play more, made new friends, and re-united with old IBIS members, it's not as bad anymore because I adapt. CSS servers can be compared to life: things are always changing. You can't bring back what has happened in the past.

To sum up, get with the times, Mallissin. You're a great player (at least a real good zombie), but don't be the asshole no one enjoys by picking fights with them.

4. Default

Come on guys every one knows they are all admin abusers. Every time i am in the server i have to deal with holy, james, and inthebutt trying to sell me crack and then slaying me if i won't paypal them the money. I got the demos... really i am just making a big video... and going put special effects... and have Michael bay direct it all... JUST YOU WAIT!!! The good old days are coming back guys so be ready for every one to quit again randomly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    come on guys every one knows they are all admin abusers. Every time i am in the server i have to deal with holy, james, and inthebutt trying to sell me crack and then slaying me if i won't paypal them the money. I got the demos... Really i am just making a big video... And going put special effects... And have michael bay direct it all... Just you wait!!! The good old days are coming back guys so be ready for every one to quit again randomly.
    lmao <3.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    again mallissin post's in this thread and the poll vote for yes is still at zero.

oh and I attached a picture for you from my PM's.

Save it HOLY, tomorrow is gonna be epic.
    YOu have myspace.. u gay.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    YOu have myspace.. u gay.
    Virt if you really wanna start with me, keep going the road your going. its gonna be your turn soon.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Times have changed, Mallissin. I used to play a lot last year, during the pooter era. At first, like you, I didn't enjoy the changes made to the server...especially when the mute feature in CSS didn't work anymore. As I continued to play more, made new friends, and re-united with old IBIS members, it's not as bad anymore because I adapt. CSS servers can be compared to life: things are always changing. You can't bring back what has happened in the past.

To sum up, get with the times, Mallissin. You're a great player (at least a real good zombie), but don't be the asshole no one enjoys by picking fights with them.
    To sum it up, times do change. Many things change. But the one thing that doesn't change is that you sir... are a homo. Unfortunately I will never be able to adapt with the fact that you enjoy the company of male genitalia in your mouth and all around your face.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    To sum it up, times do change. Many things change. But the one thing that doesn't change is that you sir... are a homo. Unfortunately I will never be able to adapt with the fact that you enjoy the company of male genitalia in your mouth and all around your face.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if that was yours, fucking homo.